Artist: Sota Fujimori 2nd Season
Composition/Arrangement: Sota Fujimori
Jacket design: XTC
First Music Game Appearance: REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-
Other Music Game Appearances:
- DanceDanceRevolution A3
- DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX
- REFLEC BEAT plus MUSIC PACK 36
- REFLEC BEAT + KONAMI MUSIC PACK 26
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of GLITTER, titled GLITTER (Extended Mix), appears on the REFLEC BEAT colette ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK VOL.1 album.
- GLITTER was the FINAL STAGE song in the location test of REFLEC BEAT colette. It became the final unlockable song of the Pastel Adventure colette Mountain 1 event on the final release of REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-.
- GLITTER is Sota Fujimori's first song in the REFLEC BEAT series with a HARD chart rated Level 10+ (11 from REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA).
- GLITTER marks Sota Fujimori's first use of his Sota Fujimori 2nd Season alias.
- According to Sota Fujimori, GLITTER was inspired by DJ YOSHITAKA's FLOWER. Prior to the song being called GLITTER, its title was Temporary Flower (仮フラワー, kari flower).
- In the REFLEC BEAT data, GLITTER is named "eclipse" instead, which might be another temporary title for the song.
- GLITTER received a SPECIAL chart in REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! on October 8th, 2014. It could be purchased at the REFLEC Shop for 1200 Refle, after clearing the chart in the FINAL ROUND of the Sota Fujimori Test (Sota Fujimori検定) added on the same day.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA, it could be purchased from the Garage for 8 VOLZZA KEYs.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, it could be unlocked by clearing its HARD chart a specific number of times, depending on the grade obtained on it (AAA+: 1 time, AAA: 2 times, AA: 3 times, A or lower: 5 times).
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, GLITTER was revived on June 29th, 2017.
- GLITTER is available in DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX's GRAND PRIX mode from April 24th, 2023, by purchasing the SPECIAL music pack feat.REFLEC BEAT vol.1 (スペシャル楽曲パック feat.REFLEC BEAT vol.1).
- By purchasing this pack with an active subscription, GLITTER can be played in DanceDanceRevolution A3.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||137 / 7||326 / 16||485 / 27||651 / 51||- / - / -||298 / 16||484 / 27||650 / 51||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX||4||8||12||16||-||8||12||16||-|
|REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-→-All Seasons-||5||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!→groovin'!! Upper||5||8||10+||10|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||5||8||11||10|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||5||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT +||5||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||7||10||14||12|