- This song also appears in SEGA's rhythm games. For information on this, see the SilentBlue page on this song.
This page is for the jubeat knit APPEND / REFLEC BEAT song titled FLOWER. For the song of the same title that appears on the jubeat plus EMI ROCKS SENDAI pack vol.1, please see FLOWER (Kazuya Yoshii).
Artist: DJ YOSHITAKA
Composition/Arrangement: DJ YOSHITAKA
Genre: TRANCE CORE (トランスコア)
DANCE aROUND Genre: ORIGINAL
pop'n music Character: knit [19-3P]
Movie: Motion Combat
Jacket design: T田 (jubeat, REFLEC BEAT), T田 × BeatStream Designers (BeatStream)
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat knit APPEND / REFLEC BEAT
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro
- DANCE aROUND
- DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX
- DanceEvolution ARCADE
- jubeat plus music pack 20
- jubeat plus (Android) KONAMI music pack 19
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 01
- MÚSECA 1+1/2
- pop'n music 20 fantasia
- REFLEC BEAT plus jubeat PACK
- REFLEC BEAT + KONAMI MUSIC PACK 10
- SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS
- ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom
- ポップンリズミン jubeatパック2
Song Connections / Remixes
- A speed remix of FLOWER by Ryu☆, titled FLOWER (Ryu☆Remix), appears on the cyber beatnation 2 -Hi Speed conclusion- album.
- A remix of FLOWER by REDALiCE, titled FLOWER REDALiCE Remix, can be found in SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH.
- A rock remix of FLOWER by TLION69, titled FLOWER -TLION69 Remix-, can be found in GuitarFreaksXG3 & DrumManiaXG3.
- Late into FLOWER, a screech sample can be heard. This screech appears on the music selection sound from beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD and the song ダダパラ!!.
- The beatmania IIDX version of FLOWER sounds slightly different from the original jubeat and REFLEC BEAT versions, and has since been the default version used in other games. The only exception is the DanceDanceRevolution series and REFLEC BEAT plus, which still use the original version of FLOWER.
- Since REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-, the October 22nd, 2014 update of jubeat saucer fulfill, and the 3.7.0 update of jubeat plus, the REFLEC BEAT and arcade/CS jubeat releases, respectively, also use the beatmania IIDX version of FLOWER.
- FLOWER's SPECIAL chart in REFLEC BEAT plus also uses this version of the song.
- A piano arrangement of FLOWER by Jun Wakita, titled FLOWER ～live pf addition～, can be found in ノスタルジア FORTE.
- An EDM remix of FLOWER by DJ TOTTO, titled FLOWER (STARDOM Remix), can be found in DANCERUSH STARDOM.
- A short, 45 seconds version of FLOWER, titled FLOWER (45秒 ver.), appears on the 着信★うた♪TGSセレクション2018 album.
- This version is credited to BEMANI Sound Team "DJ YOSHITAKA", instead of simply DJ YOSHITAKA like the original FLOWER.
- Another remix of FLOWER by The 4th, titled FLOWER (The 4th Remix), can be found on The 4th's Force of The 4th album.
- A rock band remix of FLOWER by B.E.L, titled Flower -Band ver.-, appears on the beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE exclusive album BEMANI曲をバンドで演奏してみた.
- A short version of Flower -Band ver.- later appeared in コナステ GITADORA.
- A symphonic arrangement of FLOWER by onoken, titled FLOWER (Orchestra Arr.), can be found on the BEMANI SYMPHONY ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- FLOWER could be unlocked in jubeat knit APPEND as part of the APPEND FESTIVAL event, by playing さよならトリップ in REFLEC BEAT. By then playing FLOWER in jubeat knit APPEND, the song was available in REFLEC BEAT.
- In jubeat copious and its APPEND version, it is one of the UFO unlocks of the copious travel unlocking system.
- In jubeat saucer, it can be unlocked via the bistro saucer unlocking event.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it is part of the Step unlocking system, unlockable by reaching Step Level 43.
- As of jubeat Qubell, it is available by default.
- Since REFLEC BEAT limelight, FLOWER is available in REFLEC BEAT by default.
- In jubeat copious and its APPEND version, it is one of the UFO unlocks of the copious travel unlocking system.
- FLOWER has slight variations in its jacket depending on which game it appears in.
- Its jubeat jacket features a blue flower and the rear end of a piglet. The character in FLOWER's jubeat jacket is named Charlie. This jacket is also used in DANCE aROUND, DanceDanceRevolution, SOUND VOLTEX, and ポップンリズミン.
- Its REFLEC BEAT jacket features a red flower and the front end of the same piglet. The character in FLOWER's REFLEC BEAT jacket is named Cathleen. This jacket is also used in ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom Ver.2.
- FLOWER's jubeat and REFLEC BEAT jackets are used as the pop'n music background.
- Its DanceEvolution ARCADE jacket features DanceEvolution ARCADE character MASATO's face instead of Charlie.
- Its BeatStream jacket features a pink flower, and replaces the pig and the eye with a cat and a paw print, respectively.
- Its MÚSECA jacket features the red flower from the REFLEC BEAT jacket, the rear-facing pig from the jubeat jacket, and MÚSECA sound director Dory's mask in place of Charlie.
- FLOWER is one of the songs part of the APPEND TRAVEL event. It could be unlocked in DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX from March 14th, 2012, by acquiring a total of three consecutive Daily Stars.
- In pop'n music 20 fantasia's June 18th, 2012 update, knit's 3P color shows in her background on the character selection screen the cover art of FLOWER.
- FLOWER was later made playable in the pop'n music Sunny Park location tests as a hidden song, and shortly after, in pop'n music 20 fantasia as part of the pop'n & REFLEC douji location test kinen event (pop'n & REFLEC同時ロケテスト記念イベント). It could be unlocked from July 4th, 2012 by playing 13 DJ YOSHITAKA songs, and filling the FLOWER gauge.
- FLOWER is the first song to appear in some form in every active BEMANI series at the time of its debut, and has appeared in every BEMANI series that has been active at any time since it debuted. In all, it has appeared in beatmania IIDX, BeatStream, CHUNITHM, DANCE aROUND, DanceDanceRevolution, DanceEvolution, DANCERUSH, GROOVE COASTER, GuitarFreaks & DrumMania, jubeat, maimai, MÚSECA, pop'n music, REFLEC BEAT, SOUND VOLTEX, Synchronica, ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom, ノスタルジア, and 太鼓の達人 (a total of 19 games).
- As a result, some players consider this an inside joke.
- FLOWER was also planned to be in the cancelled BEMANI title おといろは.
- FLOWER is one of the BEMANI cassette tape songs hidden in METAL GEAR SURVIVE.
- It also appears as selectable background music in CHASE CHASE JOKERS (チェイスチェイスジョーカーズ), where it uses its REFLEC BEAT jacket.
- Graphical data of FLOWER and of a song titled "gloom" (presumably an early version of portal) can be found in the beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle data.
- FLOWER's video in beatmania IIDX shows a live performance of DJ YOSHITAKA playing FLOWER at the Rainbow☆Rainbow Release Party held on January 29th, 2012.
- The intro of the video shows the jubeat version of the FLOWER jacket, while at the end the REFLEC BEAT version is shown.
- FLOWER is the first song in the beatmania IIDX series to have a chart with five simultaneous Charge Notes.
- This is a reference to FLOWER's REFLEC BEAT HARD chart, which also has five LONG notes that need to be held simultaneously.
- pop'n music staff member まめしば mentions that since pop'n music did not have hold notes, they had to change that part to a scale note pattern.
- In SOUND VOLTEX, this section of the song contains a sequence of three screen rotations in a row, the first in the series.
- Alongside connective and Shining World, FLOWER is one of the three beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro default songs with a BEGINNER chart.
- Of the three songs, FLOWER is the only that kept its BEGINNER chart in beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage.
- FLOWER was one of the preliminary round songs in the KONAMI Arcade Championship 2012 for REFLEC BEAT limelight.
- FLOWER's Double ANOTHER chart was locked until December 5th, 2012, when it became available to play.
- FLOWER received an EASY chart in pop'n music Sunny Park, replacing its old 5-Buttons chart.
- In the U.S./EU iTunes version of the beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK Vol.1 album, FLOWER is capitalized as Flower.
- FLOWER can be unlocked in DanceEvolution ARCADE on the Charlie's desire ~negai no kagami~ (Charlie's desire～願いの鏡～) event, which started on February 8th, 2013.
- FLOWER is the track used in the BEMANI TV Commercial aired in May 2013 .
- FLOWER's jubeat and REFLEC BEAT jackets appear in a question in the BEMANI Exam on KONAMI's arcade game QUIZ MAGIC ACADEMY Kenja no tobira (クイズマジックアカデミー 賢者の扉).
- FLOWER received a SPECIAL chart in REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!. It could be purchased at the REFLEC Shop for 1500 Refle, after clearing the chart and subsequently completing the DJ YOSHITAKA Test (DJ YOSHITAKA検定) in REFLEC Dojo.
- FLOWER is the first song to have two charts rated 10+ in REFLEC BEAT (11 or higher in REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA and VOLZZA 2).
- From July 24th, 2014, it could be purchased without prerequisites.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA, it could be purchased from the Garage for 8 VOLZZA KEYs.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, it could be unlocked by clearing its HARD chart a specific number of times, depending on the grade obtained on it (AAA+: 1 time, AAA: 2 times, AA: 3 times, A or lower: 5 times).
- FLOWER was crossed over to GROOVE COASTER EX, maimai ORANGE and 太鼓の達人 キミドリVer. on October 29th, 2014 as part of the Tenkaichi otogesai Zenkoku issei nintei taikai (天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会) event.
- In the other music games, FLOWER uses a slightly modified version of its jubeat jacket, adding the jubeat saucer fulfill logo.
- Also in the other music games (and the SOUND VOLTEX series as well), the artist was slightly changed to DJ YOSHITAKA「jubeat」より.
- In the 太鼓の達人 series, FLOWER runs at 346 BPM, double its original speed, making FLOWER the song with the highest constant BPM in the 太鼓の達人 series.
- In the maimai series, FLOWER's EXPERT chart features slide notes set shaped as Y, S, T, and K, which are references to the artist DJ YOSHITAKA.
- In the GROOVE COASTER series, FLOWER's charts have several effects based on the beatmania IIDX video.
- FLOWER [ 2 ] can be unlocked in jubeat prop's Step unlocking system, by reaching Step Level 55.
- These charts were added to jubeat plus as alternate Hold Marker charts for FLOWER on October 29th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- In jubeat Ave., it is one of the CONCIERGE unlocks of the LIGHT CHAT unlocking system from August 17th, 2022.
- FLOWER's [ 2 ] charts were made by RAG .
- FLOWER is one of the unlocks of the Kaitou BisCo no yokokujou!! (怪盗BisCoの予告状!!) event. It could be unlocked in BeatStream from June 17th to December 21st, 2015, after the jubeat prop Museum is completed.
- In BeatStream アニムトライヴ, it could be unlocked from April 7th, 2016 via the BEAST CRISIS 外伝 (gaiden) unlocking system.
- HIGH TENSION was added to FLOWER's charts in BeatStream アニムトライヴ.
- FLOWER was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS on October 8th, 2015 as part of the Dai ni kai Tenkaichi otogesai (第二回天下一音ゲ祭) event.
- It was also added to the BANDAI NAMCO rhythm game Synchronica on October 15th, 2015 as part of the same event.
- FLOWER received a HEAVENLY chart in SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN as part of the BLASTER GATE unlock system. It can be unlocked from March 17th, 2017.
- This chart is also available in SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS コナステ from September 5th, 2019.
- FLOWER was available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS' championship Mode from December 24th, 2015 to January 21st, 2016.
- On January 22nd, 2016, it has been added to standard Mode for anyone who had played The 5th KONAMI Arcade Championship Qualifier Round in championship Mode at least once.
- From December 2019, it could be purchased with BITs.
- From April 20th, 2022, it is available by default in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020).
- FLOWER's EASY chart was re-rated in pop'n music éclale on March 22nd, 2016.
- FLOWER was the only REFLEC BEAT original not removed/hidden on the launch date of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア.
- It received a new set of charts.
- Its WHITE HARD chart could be unlocked through Reflesia Mode (リフレシアモード) from December 1st to 28th, 2016.
- It could be unlocked again from February 2nd to 15th, 2017.
- As of March 23rd, 2017, it is available by default.
- FLOWER [ 2 ] was one of the qualifying round songs in the The 6th KONAMI Arcade Championship for jubeat Qubell.
- FLOWER could be unlocked in MÚSECA 1+1/2 on March 31st and April 28th, 2017, as part of the Premium Friday (プレミアムフライデー) event. It could be unlocked permanently by playing it once when it appears on the last Friday of the month.
- A Release Mission for a limited edition Grafica based on FLOWER is available after unlocking FLOWER for normal play.
- It was available by default from August 9th to 31st, 2017 as well.
- Its Green chart is available by default from June 26th, 2018 for MÚSECA 1+1/2 machines with an offline kit (its Orange and Red charts have to be unlocked with COLORIS, though).
- FLOWER's SPECIAL chart can be purchased in REFLEC BEAT plus from April 10th, 2017.
- FLOWER received UPPER charts in pop'n music peace as the first Soreyuke! pop'n quest (それゆけ！ポップンクエスト) unlock of the pop'n event archive (ポップンイベントアーカイブ) event. It can be unlocked from June 11th, 2020.
- From April 28th, 2021 in pop'n music 解明リドルズ, it is available by default.
- FLOWER UPPER's Battle NORMAL chart is exactly the same as its original one. However, it does not have a Battle HYPER chart.
- Despite knit having a unique portrait for FLOWER, its UPPER charts used the generic 3P portrait for knit instead in pop'n music peace. This was fixed in pop'n music 解明リドルズ.
- FLOWER can be unlocked in pop'n music Lively from December 9th, 2020 as part of the pop'n quest (ポップンクエスト) unlocking system.
- FLOWER's jubeat (2021) ratings were adjusted to its jubeat festo ratings on March 7th, 2022.
- Before pop'n music UniLab, FLOWER UPPER did not have a background.
- FLOWER is available in DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX's GRAND PRIX mode from December 19th, 2022, by purchasing the GRAND PRIX music pack vol.12 (グランプリ楽曲パック vol.12).
- FLOWER is the fifth unlock of the Thirteenth Part of DANCE aROUND's Gauge Unlock Event (ゲージアンロックイベント). It can be unlocked from August 2nd to September 24th, 2023.
The impressive refrain is beautiful, like a FLOWER blooming inside of chaos.
Song Production Information
Thank you for waiting, finally "FLOWER" has blossomed and was included in IIDX.
The ANOTHER "11" is also a good job.
I'm happy that this song was included in IIDX. Next one is DanceEvolution... Maybe.
Everybody, today is a nice day for comments.
Every day is colder than before, what is your physical condition?
Please be careful not to catch a cold.
Well, "TRANCE CORE / FLOWER" is one of the link event unlockable songs of the pop'n music Sunny Park location test. The location test times of pop'n and REFLEC were close, so we prepared something like a celebration.
The theme of pop'n music Sunny Park is "park", and since the visual effect of the unlocking system at the location test was a flower blossoming with the number of plays, this song stood first and foremost.
Such a popular track which was crossed over to various BEMANI games, will it have a considerable impact once it's unlocked?
I'm glad I was able to add flowers to fantasia and Sunny Park alongside "TWINKLE POP / Twinkle Wonderland".
In summary, PON made this comment instead of DJ YOSHITAKA, who was busy.
I feel nervous when I give comments to someone else's music.
I feel tense and serious as I can only say ordinary things.
I love! pop'n music.
Tenkaichi otogesai Zenkoku issei nintei taikai
In 2011, I planted a seed.
How much time would it take, how much energy will be needed to sprout this seed? What is the color of the flower? What about its shape? How many petals...
Thinking about these issues, I planted it in a land called jubeat.
This seed germinated and "FLOWER" grew to be one of the most famous songs in the BEMANI series.
Now you can play it on every arcade game of the BEMANI series.
Anyways, please appreciate the flowers that are blooming this time with various colors and shapes.
And don't be afraid to touch them.
There are many things that can be challenging, just as you don't know what kind of flower will bloom by simply by looking at its seed.
Video Production Information
My name is Motion Combat, who was in charge of the video production.
It's an honor to me to be in charge of the super masterpiece "Flower".
While I was making it, I was loudly listening to the song, it felt really nice★
This video was edited from a DJ YOSHITAKA live video, so can see the DJ while you're playing... It would be great if you can feel how sound, video, and player are fully synchronized!
A seed that flies from a different dimension. It enters a body and starts to emit light, swelling and producing a beat, it runs freely and releases energy in many forms. That's the image that I've conceived.
When I listened the song for the first time, I jumped into a high-speed beat, and since it was "FLOWER", I caught its power and elegance and gave it a shape.
The feeling when you full combo this song is especially pleasant! I want you to feel it by all means☆
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
BeatStream difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and from 1 to Kami (神) in アニムトライヴ.
DANCE aROUND difficulty rated from 1 to 10.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
DanceEvolution difficulty rated from 1 to 5.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
MÚSECA difficulty rated from 1 to 15.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and jubeat@Wiki, Textage.cc, and SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes / Backspin Scratches||182 / 5 / 0||575 / 13 / 0||915 / 19 / 4||1460 / 19 / 4||-||605 / 13 / 0||977 / 24 / 4||1493 / 25 / 5||-|
|beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro→Present||2||6||9||11||-||6||9||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||9||11||-||6||9||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||2||6||9||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020)||2||6||9||11||-||6||9||12||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||101 / 19||218 / 39||363 / 13||442 / 11||595 / 20 / 0||238 / 14||357 / 15||418 / 13||549 / 20 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX||3||7||10||13||17||6||9||13||17|
|DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX||3||7||10||13||15||6||9||13||15|
|jubeat knit APPEND→clan||6||9||10|
|jubeat plus (Android)||6||9||10|
[ 2 ] Charts
|Notecounts / Holds||402 / 31||683 / 41||950 / 40|
|jubeat plus (Android)||6||8||10|
|pop'n music Sunny Park location test||※19||28||42||47||-||-|
|pop'n music 20 fantasia||※13||22||36||41||11||22|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→ラピストリア||14||28||42||47||11||22|
|pop'n music éclale→Present||↑17||28||42||47||11||22|
|pop'n music Lively||17||28||42||47||-||-|
※ The notecount of this chart is different from the later EASY chart (total notes: 237).
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||286 / 18||582 / 35||1019 / 46||1424 / 62||248||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||18||30||43||48||11||-|
|REFLEC BEAT limelight→colette -All Seasons-||5||7||↑10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!→groovin'!! Upper||5||7||10+||10+|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||5||7||11||11|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||5||7||11||11|
|REFLEC BEAT +||5||7||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||7||9||13||14|
|Effected By||SCライオット||SCライオット||SCライオット||-||七色Method extended by SHOUTICE|
|SOUND VOLTEX III||5||11||15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||5||11||↑18||-||19|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||5||11||18||-||19|
|ポップンリズミン (as of 07/13/2014)||↑4||6||10|
|jubeat Crossovers||さよならトリップ - AREA 51 - Love♥km - I'm so Happy - Macuilxochitl|
|New jubeat Songs||FLOWER - Jailbreak - STELLAR WIND - Theory of Eternity - キルト|
|beatmania IIDX Unlocks||パ→ピ→プ→Yeah! - EBONY & IVORY - それは花火のような恋|
|BeatStream Unlocks||Element of SPADA - ジュピターガンズノベル - Ha・lle・lu・jah - FLOWER - ヤマトなでなで♡かぐや姫 - 魔法のたまご ～心菜 ELECTRO POP edition～ - さよならトリップ ～夏陽 EDM edition～ - 蛇神 - 海神 - 怪盗BisCoの予告状！！|
|DanceDanceRevolution Unlocks||ビビットストリーム - 爆なな☆てすとロイヤー - 突撃!ガラスのニーソ姫! - ドーパミン|
|GuitarFreaks & DrumMania Unlocks||水面静かに大地の烈日わたらせて -Remaster- - 炎のDiargos - Sand Blow - 狂鬼村正|
|jubeat Unlocks||ビビットストリーム - パ→ピ→プ→Yeah! - EBONY & IVORY - ミライプリズム(collaboration ver.)|
|pop'n music Unlocks||EBONY & IVORY - 打打打打打打打打打打 - DIAVOLO - ミライプリズム(collaboration ver.)|
|REFLEC BEAT Unlocks||パ→ピ→プ→Yeah! - 爆なな☆てすとロイヤー - 童話回廊 - 音楽 - ミライプリズム(collaboration ver.)|
|SOUND VOLTEX Unlocks||EBONY & IVORY - パ→ピ→プ→Yeah!|
|天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会||Qualifying Round songs: FLOWER - Garakuta Doll Play - Got more raves? - きたさいたま2000|
Block Tournament songs: FUJIN Rumble - Ignis Danse - Scars of FAUNA - VERTeX
|第二回天下一音ゲ祭||Qualifying Round song: マサカリブレイド|
Block Tournament song: 月光乱舞
|第3回天下一音ゲ祭||Qualifying Round song: 極圏|
Block Tournament song: Solar Storm
|第四回天下一音ゲ祭||Qualifying Round songs: Scarlet Lance - 怒槌 - セイクリッド ルイン|
Block Tournament song: GERBERA
National Finals song: GERBERA-For Finalists-
|第五回 天下一音ゲ祭||Qualifying Round songs: ouroboros -twin stroke of the end- - Taiko Drum Monster - Xevel|
Block Tournament song: 逆月
National Finals song: TENKAICHI ULTIMATE BOSSRUSH MEDLEY
|ポップンツーリスト||station CRUX - クラゲータ (UPPER)|
|ポップン秘伝忍法帖||おたすけ！アン子ちゃん (シノビアンレディーのテーマ 弐) - エイプリルフールの唄 (UPPER)|
|ポップン ウォーカー||ポチコの幸せな日常 (狂犬U`x´UばうわうHARDCORE Remix) - 天鈴少女|
|わくわくミミニャミ探検隊||Crumble Soul - BEEF|
|それゆけ！ポップンクエスト||FLOWER (UPPER) - Celsus Ⅱ|
|EXTRA||さようならは言わないけれど - Popperz Chronicle (UPPER)|
|わくわく ポップンランド||マッシュルームナイト - Dracophobia|
|フィーバー戦士 ポップン14||Aithon (UPPER) - 爆裂再生！フィーバー戦士ポップン14|
|ポップンスターメーカー||CARTOON☆RagHour - MADSPEED狂信道 (UPPER)|