This page is for the jubeat knit APPEND / REFLEC BEAT song titled FLOWER. For the song of the same title that appears on the jubeat plus EMI ROCKS SENDAI pack vol.1, please see FLOWER (Kazuya Yoshii).
Not to be confused with 華爛漫 -Flowers-, which is often called just Flowers.
- 1 FLOWER
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Music Comment
- 1.6 Song Production Information
- 1.7 Character Information
- 1.8 Video Production Information
- 1.9 Difficulty & Notecounts
Artist: DJ YOSHITAKA
Composition/Arrangement: DJ YOSHITAKA
Genre: TRANCE CORE (トランスコア)
pop'n music Character: knit [19-3P]
VJ: Motion Combat
Jacket design: T田
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat knit APPEND / REFLEC BEAT
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro
- DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX
- DanceEvolution ARCADE
- jubeat plus music pack 20
- jubeat plus (Android) KONAMI music pack 19
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 01
- pop'n music 20 fantasia
- REFLEC BEAT plus jubeat PACK
- REFLEC BEAT + KONAMI MUSIC PACK 10
- ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom
- ポップンリズミン jubeatパック2
Song Connections / Remixes
- A speed remix of FLOWER by Ryu☆, titled FLOWER (Ryu☆Remix), appears on the cyber beatnation 2 -Hi Speed conclusion- album.
- A remix of FLOWER by REDALiCE, titled FLOWER REDALiCE Remix, can be found in SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH.
- A rock remix of FLOWER by TLION69, titled FLOWER -TLION69 Remix-, can be found in GuitarFreaksXG3 & DrumManiaXG3.
- Late into FLOWER, the music selection sound from beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD can be heard.
- The beatmania IIDX and pop'n music version of FLOWER sounds slightly different from the original jubeat and REFLEC BEAT versions.
- FLOWER is available in jubeat knit APPEND as part of the APPEND FESTIVAL event, by playing さよならトリップ in REFLEC BEAT. By then playing FLOWER in jubeat knit APPEND, the song will be available in REFLEC BEAT.
- Since REFLEC BEAT limelight, it is available in REFLEC BEAT by default.
- The jackets for FLOWER in jubeat and REFLEC BEAT are slightly different. The flower is red in REFLEC BEAT while it is blue in jubeat. Also, on the top left corner of the REFLEC BEAT jacket, the front of a piglet is shown, while the jubeat one shows the same piglet's rear.
- The jubeat jacket is used in the DanceDanceRevolution series and ポップンリズミン.
- The REFLEC BEAT jacket is used in the ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom series.
- FLOWER's DanceEvolution ARCADE jacket features DanceEvolution ARCADE's character MASATO's face instead of the woman in the default jackets.
- FLOWER's BeatStream jacket features a pink flower, and replaces the pig and the eye with a cat and a paw print, respectively.
- In pop'n music 20 fantasia's 6/18/2012 update, knit's 3P color shows in her background the cover art of FLOWER (http://twitpic.com/9xukdq). FLOWER was later made playable in the pop'n music Sunny Park location tests as a hidden song, and shortly after, in pop'n music 20 fantasia as part of the pop'n music Sunny Park & REFLEC BEAT colette Location Test Memorial Event.
- FLOWER is the first song to appear in some form in every active BEMANI series, and currently holds the record for the song which has officially appeared in the most music game series, having appeared in all of beatmania IIDX, BeatStream, CHUNITHM, DanceDanceRevolution, DanceEvolution, GROOVE COASTER, GuitarFreaks & DrumMania, jubeat, maimai, pop'n music, REFLEC BEAT, SOUND VOLTEX, ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom, and 太鼓の達人.
- As a result, some players consider this an inside joke.
- Graphical data of FLOWER and of a song titled "gloom" (presumably an early version of portal) can be found in beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle's data.
- FLOWER's video in beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro shows a live performance of DJ YOSHITAKA playing FLOWER at the Rainbow☆Rainbow Release Party held on 1/29/2012.
- The intro of the video shows the jubeat version of the FLOWER jacket, while at the end the REFLEC BEAT version is shown.
- FLOWER is the first song in the beatmania IIDX series to have a chart with five simultaneous Charge Notes.
- This is a reference to FLOWER's REFLEC BEAT HARD chart, which also has five LONG notes that need to be held simultaneously.
- pop'n music staff member まめしば mentions that since pop'n music doesn't have hold notes, they had to change that part to a scale note pattern.
- Alongside connective and Shining World, FLOWER is one of the three beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro default songs with a BEGINNER chart.
- FLOWER was one of the preliminary round songs in the KONAMI Arcade Championship 2012 for REFLEC BEAT limelight.
- FLOWER's Double ANOTHER chart was locked until December 5th, 2012, when it became available to play.
- FLOWER received an EASY chart in pop'n music Sunny Park, replacing its old 5-Buttons chart.
- In the U.S./EU iTunes version of the beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK Vol.1 album, FLOWER is spelled as Flower.
- FLOWER is the track used in the BEMANI TV Commercial aired in May 2013 .
- FLOWER's jubeat and REFLEC BEAT jackets appear in a question in the BEMANI Exam on KONAMI's arcade game QUIZ MAGIC ACADEMY Kenja no tobira (クイズマジックアカデミー 賢者の扉).
- FLOWER received a SPECIAL chart in REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!. It can be purchased at the REFLEC Shop for 1500 Refle, after clearing the chart and subsequently completing the DJ YOSHITAKA Test (DJ YOSHITAKA検定) in REFLEC Dojo.
- Since July 24th, 2014, it can be purchased from the REFLEC Shop without any prerequisites.
- FLOWER is the first song to have two charts rated 10+ in REFLEC BEAT.
- FLOWER was crossed over to GROOVE COASTER EX, maimai ORANGE and 太鼓の達人 キミドリVer. on October 29th, 2014 as part of the Tenkaichi otogesai Zenkoku issei nintei taikai (天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会) event.
- In the other music games, FLOWER uses a slightly modified version of its jubeat jacket, adding the jubeat saucer fulfill logo.
- In the 太鼓の達人 series, FLOWER runs at 346 BPM, double its original speed.
- This makes FLOWER the song with the highest constant BPM in the 太鼓の達人 series.
- FLOWER  can be unlocked in jubeat prop's Step unlocking system, by reaching Step Level 55.
- FLOWER and ちくわパフェだよ☆CKP were the two KONAMI original songs that appeared in SEGA's CHUNITHM music game.
An impressive refrain is beautiful, a flower that bloomed inside of chaos.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat difficulty rated from 1 to 10.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, and from 1 to 12 from VOLZZA onwards.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and jubeat@Wiki. Charge Note and Backspin Scratches amounts obtained from Textage.cc.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes / Backspin Scratches||182 / ? / 0||575 / 13 / 0||915 / 19 / 4||1460 / 19 / 4||605 / 13 / 0||977 / 24 / 4||1493 / 25 / 5|
|beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro→Present||2||6||9||11||6||9||12|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||2||6||9||11||6||9||12|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||101 / 19||218 / 39||363 / 13||442 / 11||595 / 20 / 0||238 / 14||357 / 15||418 / 13||549 / 20 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX||3||7||10||13||17||6||9||13||17|
|jubeat knit APPEND→Present||6||9||10|
|jubeat plus (Android)||6||9||10|
|Notecounts / Holds||402 / ?||683 / ?||950 / 40|
|pop'n music 20 fantasia||13||22||36||41||11||22|
|pop'n music Sunny Park Location Test||19||28||42||47||-||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||※14||28||42||47||11||22|
※ The notecount of this chart is different from the old 5-Buttons chart (total notes: 272).
|REFLEC BEAT limelight→colette -All Seasons-||5||7||↑10+||—|
|REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!→Present||5||7||10+||10+|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||5||7||10+||—|
|REFLEC BEAT +||5||7||10+||—|
|ポップンリズミン (as of 07/13/2014)||↑4||6||10|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.
|FLOWER - Jailbreak - STELLAR WIND - Theory of Eternity - キルト|
|Qualifying Round Crossover Songs||FLOWER - Garakuta Doll Play - Got more raves? - きたさいたま2000|
|District Finals Songs||FUJIN Rumble - Ignis Danse - Scars of FAUNA - VERTeX|