- jubeat plus music pack 18
- jubeat plus (Android) KONAMI music pack 03
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 07
- GITADORA (Mobile)
- GuitarFreaksXG2 & DrumManiaXG2 Groove to Live
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of AREA 51, titled AREA 51 (Re-Rec LONG version), appears on the jubeat ripples APPEND SOUNDTRACK and 96's BLACK ALBUM CDs.
- AREA 51 shares part of its melody with SPACE DRIVER, from GITADORA.
- AREA 51 is obtained in jubeat ripples upon reaching the rank of Silver Lion.
- AREA 51 is available in GuitarFreaksXG2 & DrumManiaXG2 as part of the jubeat knit APPEND FESTIVAL from March 9th, 2011. Playing the song on GuitarFreaksXG2 & DrumManiaXG2 will unlock Jailbreak for play on jubeat knit APPEND.
- AREA 51 was removed from jubeat saucer on April 1st, 2013. It was later revived on June 24th, 2013.
- It was removed again on October 1st, 2013. It was revived again on December 30th, 2013.
- AREA 51's title refers to a United States Air Force military base made famous in 1947 for the fact that UFOs were believed to have been spotted there.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
XG & GITADORA Series
|GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE→Present||↓2.50||↓4.40||↑7.60||-||↓3.15||↓4.80||↓6.75||-||↓3.55||↓4.70||↓5.50||-|
|jubeat plus (Android)||6||8||10|