Artist: cosMo VS dj TAKA
Composition/Arrangement: cosMo@BousouP, dj TAKA
Length: 2:08 (NOVICE/ADVANCED/EXHAUST), 2:31 (HEAVENLY)
First Music Game Appearance: SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- 極圏's HEAVENLY chart samples Harpuia, FLOWER, マサカリブレイド, Black Emperor, and 月光乱舞, all of which are related to 天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会. (Black Emperor and Harpuia were part of the 天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会 2016 qualifying courses.)
- 極圏 was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS for machines in AOU arcades on October 14th, 2016 as the SOUND VOLTEX Qualifying Round Song of the 天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会 2016 event.
- From March 17th, 2017, it is available to all SOUND VOLTEX machines in SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN.
- It was added to BANDAI NAMCO's 太鼓の達人 イエローVer. and TAITO's GROOVE COASTER 3EX DREAM PARTY for machines in AOU arcades on October 13th, 2017 and was added to SEGA's CHUNITHM STAR for machines in AOU arcades on November 2nd, 2017, reprising its role as one of the Qualifying Round Songs for the 天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会 2017 event.
- In the CHUNITHM, GROOVE COASTER, and 太鼓の達人 series, 極圏 uses its SOUND VOLTEX NOVICE/ADVANCED/EXHAUST jacket.
- Also, the artist is slightly changed to cosMo VS dj TAKA 「SOUND VOLTEX」より.
- 極圏 marks the first collaboration track between cosMo@BousouP and Takayuki Ishikawa in BEMANI.
- It is also Takayuki's first original composition in the SOUND VOLTEX series.
- RASIS and Voltenizer Maxima appear in 極圏's jackets.
- Similar to Bangin' Burst, For UltraPlayers, and Growth Memories, Voltenizer Maxima appears in the background when playing 極圏.
- 極圏 is cosMo@BousouP's first original SOUND VOLTEX song that he himself did the effects on.
- Kyokuken (極圏) is Japanese for "polar circle".
- 極圏 received a HEAVENLY chart in SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN on February 11th, 2016 at the JAEPO 2017 event for the 天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会 2016 finals. It can be unlocked by all players from March 17th, 2017 as part of the BLASTER GATE unlock system.
- This chart is a combination of all the featured songs' EXHAUST charts, but at a higher speed.
- dj TAKA's comments for 極圏 are no longer credited to him on the Tenkaichi otogesai 2017 website, instead, they are credited to "コナミアミューズメント" (KONAMI Amusement).
- The artist credit and dj TAKA's image were also removed from this website. As of November 17th, 2017, the artist for 極圏 on the website is shown as BEMANI Sound Team.
- Another page (possibly an earlier version of the above-mentioned website) with dj TAKA's original comments was available on the Tenkaichi otogesai 2017 website. However, an image of TAG (composer of GERBERA) later replaced dj TAKA's for unknown reasons. This page is no longer available since October 22nd, 2017.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|SOUND VOLTEX III||6||12||15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||6||12||↑18||-||19|
|SOUND VOLTEX III e-AMUSEMENT CLOUD||6||12||18||-||-|
|2014 Qualifying Round Songs||FLOWER - Garakuta Doll Play - Got more raves? - きたさいたま2000|
|2014 Block Tournament Songs||FUJIN Rumble - Ignis Danse - Scars of FAUNA - VERTeX|
|2015 Qualifying Round Song||マサカリブレイド|
|2015 Block Tournament Song||月光乱舞|
|2016 Qualifying Round Song||極圏|
|2016 Block Tournament Song||Solar Storm|
|2017 Qualifying Round Songs||Scarlet Lance - 怒槌 - セイクリッド ルイン|
|2017 Block Tournament Song||GERBERA|
|2017 National Finals Song||GERBERA -For Finalists-|