Got more raves?
Got more raves?
Artist: E.G.G. 「グルーヴコースター」より
Album: GROOVE COASTER ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (2014)
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat saucer fulfill
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Got more raves?, titled Got more raves? -Full Ver.-, appears on the GROOVE COASTER original soundtrack.
- Got more raves? is the first song in E.G.G.'s "Got" series of anagram-titled songs in the GROOVE COASTER series.
- A remix of Got more raves? by xi, titled Got more raves? -xiRemix-, appears on the TAITO GAME MUSIC REMIXS album.
- An acoustic arrange of Got more raves?, titled Got more raves? -Acostical 4piece version-, can be found on E.G.G.'s first album, Everything Get Groove.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Got more raves? originates from TAITO's GROOVE COASTER. It is considered one of the hardest songs of the GROOVE COASTER game series.
- Got more raves?' artist, "E.G.G.", stands for "Everything Get Groove".
- E.G.G.'s true identity is former ZUNTATA artist and GROOVE COASTER sound director Hirokazu Koshio (COSIO). This was revealed when Got more raves? appeared in a COSIO-themed score attack for GROOVE COASTER 2 HEAVENLY FESTIVAL, and later officially confirmed in November 2015.
- Hirokazu left TAITO in October 2015 and currently works as a freelance artist, although he still contributes music for the GROOVE COASTER series.
- Got more raves? is an anagram of "Groove master?", referencing its difficulty in the GROOVE COASTER series.
- The anagram naming scheme is similar to the COSIO songs I CANNOT APE, BURN ALT AIR and BEFORE TEN ORB from the mobile game Space Invaders Infinity Gene that also all appear in GROOVE COASTER. However, they are all anagrams of the songs they are actually arrangements of; Captain Neo from Darius, Urban Trail from Night Striker, and Born to be Free from Metal Black respectively.
- Got more raves? was crossed over to jubeat saucer fulfill, maimai ORANGE and 太鼓の達人 キミドリVer. on October 29th, 2014 as part of the first Tenkaichi otogesai Zenkoku issei nintei taikai (天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会) event.
- Got more raves? was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS on October 8th, 2015 as part of the 天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会 2015 event.
- It was also added to the BANDAI NAMCO rhythm game Synchronica on October 15th, 2015.
- In SOUND VOLTEX and Synchronica, Got more raves? uses a slightly modified version of its jubeat and maimai jacket, replacing the GROOVE COASTER EX logo with the simpler GROOVE COASTER series logo.
- Got more raves? received a HEAVENLY chart in SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN as part of the BLASTER GATE unlock system. It can be unlocked from March 17th, 2017.
- Got more raves? also appears in the Noxy Games rhythm game Lanota.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|jubeat saucer fulfill→Qubell||5||8||10|
|Effected By||七色Method||七色Method||七色Method||-||Voltex master? @.424kHz|
|SOUND VOLTEX III||6||12||15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV||6||12||↑17||-||19|
|SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE→Present||6||↑13||17||-||19|
|2014 Qualifying Round Songs||FLOWER - Garakuta Doll Play - Got more raves? - きたさいたま2000|
|2014 Block Tournament Songs||FUJIN Rumble - Ignis Danse - Scars of FAUNA - VERTeX|
|2015 Qualifying Round Song||マサカリブレイド|
|2015 Block Tournament Song||月光乱舞|
|2016 Qualifying Round Song||極圏|
|2016 Block Tournament Song||Solar Storm|
|2017 Qualifying Round Songs||Scarlet Lance - 怒槌 - セイクリッド ルイン|
|2017 Block Tournament Song||GERBERA|
|2017 National Finals Song||GERBERA-For Finalists-|
|2018 Qualifying Round Songs||ouroboros -twin stroke of the end- - Taiko Drum Monster - Xevel|
|2018 Block Tournament Song||逆月|
|2018 National Finals Song||TENKAICHI ULTIMATE BOSSRUSH MEDLEY|