Kita Saitama 2000
- This song also appears in SEGA's rhythm games. For information on this, see the SilentBlue page on this song.
Artist: LindaAI-CUE (BNGI) 「太鼓の達人」より
Composition/Arrangement/Lyrics: NBGI (LindaAI-CUE)
Album: 太鼓の達人 サントラ2008 (2008)
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat saucer fulfill
Other Music Game Appearances:
The bits in triangular brackets (<>) are being communicated through Morse Code.
... The population as of 2005 is nearly 52,000 people, and the area is 74.07 square kilometers. Ha ha ha ... ＜Otone enacted "Hometown declaration of nursery rhyme".＞ 埼玉県北埼玉郡 構成している三つの町の名前 大利根町と！ 騎西町！ 北川辺町！ キター(さいたま！) キター キター(さいたま！) キター キター(さいたま！) キター キター(さいたま！) キター ＜Kitakawabe was named "The town of Mizuwa" by MLIT in 1996.＞ ワ・タ・ラ・セ ワ・タ・ラ・セ ワ・タ・ラ・セ ワ・タ・ラ・セ ト・ネ・ガ・ワ ト・ネ・ガ・ワ ト・ネ・ガ・ワ ト・ネ・ガ・ワ 埼玉県北埼玉郡 隣接している三つの県の名前 群馬県と！ 茨城県！ 栃木県！ Let's Go！ ＜Kisai is known as a home of sake.＞ キ・タ・サ・イ・タマ... 埼玉県北埼玉郡！
... The population as of 2005 is nearly 52,000 people, and the area is 74.07 square kilometers. Ha ha ha ... ＜Otone enacted "Hometown declaration of nursery rhyme".＞ Saitama-ken Kita Saitama-gun kousei shiteiru mittsu no machi no namae Otone machi to! Kisai machi! Kitakawabe machi! Kita~ (Saitama!) Kita~ Kita~ (Saitama!) Kita~ Kita~ (Saitama!) Kita~ Kita~ (Saitama!) Kita~ ＜Kitakawabe was named "The town of Mizuwa" by MLIT in 1996.＞ WA-TA-RA-SE WA-TA-RA-SE WA-TA-RA-SE WA-TA-RA-SE TO-NE-GA-WA TO-NE-GA-WA TO-NE-GA-WA TO-NE-GA-WA Saitama-ken Kita Saitama-gun rinsetsu shiteiru mittsu no ken no namae Gunma-ken to! Ibaraki-ken! Tochigi-ken! Let's Go ! ＜Kisai is known as a home of sake.＞ KI-TA-SA-I-TAMA... Saitama-ken Kita Saitama-gun!
Song Connections / Remixes
- きたさいたま2000 is part of the 2000 series of songs in BANDAI NAMCO's Taiko no tatsujin (太鼓の達人) rhythm game series. It's the sixth song for the series, being introduced by the PlayStation Portable videogame Taiko no tatsujin Portable 2 (太鼓の達人 ぽ〜たぶる2).
- This is also reflected on きたさいたま2000's six-digit song identification label on Taiko no tatsujin games, which is "psplsb" (standing for "PlayStation Portable Last Boss").
- The title itself references the first song in the 2000 series, さいたま2000.
- A slower version of きたさいたま2000, titled きたさいたま200, can be found on later Taiko no tatsujin games, starting from Taiko no tatsujin 13 (太鼓の達人13).
- The Kita-Saitama District (北埼玉郡) was a district located in Saitama Prefecture, Japan prior to its dissolution in March 23rd, 2010. Its three towns were Kisai (騎西), Kitakawabe (北川辺), and Otone (大利根), all of them mentioned in きたさいたま2000's lyrics.
- きたさいたま2000's jacket displays the main logo of the Taiko no tatsujin rhythm game series at the center and five avatar caricatures of composer LindaAI-CUE (Akihiko Ishikawa) in the bottom, as previously portrayed in the Story Mode of the Nintendo 3DS videogame Taiko no tatsujin: Don to Katsu no jikuu daibouken (太鼓の達人 どんとかつの時空大冒険).
- きたさいたま2000 was crossed over to GROOVE COASTER EX, jubeat saucer fulfill and maimai ORANGE on October 29th, 2014 as part of the Tenkaichi otogesai Zenkoku issei nintei taikai (天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会) event.
- In jubeat, きたさいたま2000's ADVANCED chart notecount is 765, referencing NAMCO's goroawase number.
- The EXTREME notecount is a combination of the goroawase numbers of BANDAI NAMCO (876) and KONAMI (573).
- きたさいたま2000 was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS on October 8th, 2015 as part of the Dai ni kai Tenkaichi otogesai (第二回天下一音ゲ祭) event.
- It was also added to the BANDAI NAMCO rhythm game Synchronica on October 15th, 2015 as part of the same event.
- In SOUND VOLTEX, きたさいたま2000 uses a slightly modified version of its jubeat, GROOVE COASTER, maimai, and Synchronica jacket.
- きたさいたま2000 received a HEAVENLY chart in SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN as part of the BLASTER GATE unlock system. It can be unlocked from March 17th, 2017.
Song Production Information
North Saitama County should have disappeared in 2010...
...Ha, you're LindaAI-CUE!
I always thought you weren't just a regular office worker, but...
"Hahaha, yeah, I'm that 'but', Detective Audio. The truth about my identity is..."
...Huh, you thought I didn't know about that, Plastic President 2000?
Today is the day I'll hunt you down and punish you!
So, let's enter this unique world through our own entrances, and welcome.
Difficulty & Notecounts
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|jubeat saucer fulfill→clan||5||9||10|
|jubeat festo location test||5||9.4||10.6|
|SOUND VOLTEX III||6||12||15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||6||12||↑18||-||19|
|天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会||Qualifying Round songs: FLOWER - Garakuta Doll Play - Got more raves? - きたさいたま2000|
Block Tournament songs: FUJIN Rumble - Ignis Danse - Scars of FAUNA - VERTeX
|第二回天下一音ゲ祭||Qualifying Round song: マサカリブレイド|
Block Tournament song: 月光乱舞
|第3回天下一音ゲ祭||Qualifying Round song: 極圏|
Block Tournament song: Solar Storm
|第四回天下一音ゲ祭||Qualifying Round songs: Scarlet Lance - 怒槌 - セイクリッド ルイン|
Block Tournament song: GERBERA
National Finals song: GERBERA-For Finalists-
|第五回 天下一音ゲ祭||Qualifying Round songs: ouroboros -twin stroke of the end- - Taiko Drum Monster - Xevel|
Block Tournament song: 逆月
National Finals song: TENKAICHI ULTIMATE BOSSRUSH MEDLEY