Jump to navigation Jump to search
Artist: Tatsh 「CHUNITHM」より
Artist: Tatsh 「CHUNITHM」より
Album: Xevel (2017)
First Music Game Appearance: SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Nothing returns completely Swords and wars What I don`t wanna lose is love Can you hear my soul and darkness Scarred someone for his life Wings of time, feel pain Can you feel my soul in wars I want to go back to your heart I'll keep the light from fading now Faith, Dreams, Truth or Lies and You
Song Connections / Remixes
- Xevel is part of Tatsuya Shimizu's "X" series of songs along with Xepher from beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY, Xa from 太鼓の達人 キミドリVer., Xand-roid from GROOVE COASTER 4 STARLIGHT ROAD, Xanatos from Arcaea, and Xenophobia from his album of the same name.
- A remix of Xevel by Nhato appears on Tatsh's エインヘリャルの蝶と異世界幻術姫 album.
- A remixed mashup of Xevel and GEMINI -C- by NAOKI, titled Gevel -N- (NM-RZ-Remix), can be found on the Dynamite Dynamite Rev. NAOKI SPECIAL ALBUM.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Xevel originates from SEGA's arcade game, CHUNITHM STAR. It was featured as the Block Tournament song of the CHUNITHM division for the Dai yon kai Tenkaichi otogesai (第四回天下一音ゲ祭) event.
- Xevel was crossed over to SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN, TAITO's GROOVE COASTER 4 STARLIGHT ROAD, and BANDAI NAMCO's 太鼓の達人 ブルーVer. for machines in AOU arcades on October 25th, 2018, as a Qualifying Round song for the Dai go kai Tenkaichi otogesai (第五回 天下一音ゲ祭) event.
- It was added to all SOUND VOLTEX machines on March 7th, 2019 in SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE.
- Xevel marks Tatsuya Shimizu's first appearance in the SOUND VOLTEX series.
- It also marks his first appearance in BEMANI in five years, his last appearance being 蒼天 in jubeat saucer.
- Xevel's MAXIMUM chart stops scrolling briefly and shows the "X"-shaped knob pattern before the song ends. This is a reference to Xevel's MASTER chart in the CHUNITHM series.
- Xevel also appears in SEGA's maimai MiLK PLUS.
- Xevel's effector credits, 浮世チュニーン, is a combination of 浮世マシーン and "CHUNITHM".
- MAYA is uncredited in Xevel's jacket credits, and is credited as "SEGA" instead.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||6||13||16||18||-|
|天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会||Qualifying Round songs: FLOWER - Garakuta Doll Play - Got more raves? - きたさいたま2000|
Block Tournament songs: FUJIN Rumble - Ignis Danse - Scars of FAUNA - VERTeX
|第二回天下一音ゲ祭||Qualifying Round song: マサカリブレイド|
Block Tournament song: 月光乱舞
|第3回天下一音ゲ祭||Qualifying Round song: 極圏|
Block Tournament song: Solar Storm
|第四回天下一音ゲ祭||Qualifying Round songs: Scarlet Lance - 怒槌 - セイクリッド ルイン|
Block Tournament song: GERBERA
National Finals song: GERBERA-For Finalists-
|第五回 天下一音ゲ祭||Qualifying Round songs: ouroboros -twin stroke of the end- - Taiko Drum Monster - Xevel|
Block Tournament song: 逆月
National Finals song: TENKAICHI ULTIMATE BOSSRUSH MEDLEY