Ouroboros -twin stroke of the end-
- This song also appears in SEGA's rhythm games. For information on this, see the SilentBlue page on this song.
ouroboros -twin stroke of the end-
Artist: Cranky VS MASAKI 「グルーヴコースター」より
Composition/Arrangement: MASAKI (ZUNTATA), Cranky
Album: グルーヴコースター ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK 2018 Vol.2 “STARLIGHT” (2018)
First Music Game Appearance: SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of ouroboros -twin stroke of the end-, titled ouroboros -re;birth-, can be found in Cranky's album, Rave-SLave 2018.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- ouroboros -twin stroke of the end- originates from TAITO's arcade game, GROOVE COASTER 3EX DREAM PARTY. It was featured as the Block Tournament song of the GROOVE COASTER division for the Dai yon kai Tenkaichi otogesai (第四回天下一音ゲ祭) event.
- ouroboros -twin stroke of the end- was crossed over to SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN, SEGA's CHUNITHM AMAZON, and BANDAI NAMCO's 太鼓の達人 ブルーVer. for machines in AOU arcades on October 25th, 2018 as a Qualifying Round song for the Dai go kai Tenkaichi otogesai (第五回 天下一音ゲ祭) event.
- It was added to all SOUND VOLTEX machines on March 7th, 2019 in SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE.
- The ouroboros (or uroboros) is a symbol that represents an snake-form animal that gobbles up its own tail, meaning a repeating/no-ending cycle.
- ouroboros -twin stroke of the end- also appears in the music games Arcaea, DJMAX RESPECT, シンクロニカ, EZ2ON REBOOT:R, CHRONO CIRCLE, and Muse Dash.
Song Production Information
_(⌒(_-ω-)_ Nice to meet you, MASAKI
[...The two final blows told by the samsara of sorrow...] I've seen sorrow put into a song many times, but I'm happy about the way it connected with Cranky's sensitivity and drew a samsara...
It was a fresh experience.
Now, the song was put together with an approach similar to a mashup, and since the piano and lead in the phrases created by each other have different tones, I think it's fun to play while thinking which part of the song was created by which one of us!
Difficulty & Notecounts
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|Effected By||MAD CHILD VS Megacycle||MAD CHILD VS Megacycle||MAD CHILD VS Megacycle||MAD CHILD VS Megacycle||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||6||13||16||18||-|
|天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会||Qualifying Round songs: FLOWER - Garakuta Doll Play - Got more raves? - きたさいたま2000|
Block Tournament songs: FUJIN Rumble - Ignis Danse - Scars of FAUNA - VERTeX
|第二回天下一音ゲ祭||Qualifying Round song: マサカリブレイド|
Block Tournament song: 月光乱舞
|第3回天下一音ゲ祭||Qualifying Round song: 極圏|
Block Tournament song: Solar Storm
|第四回天下一音ゲ祭||Qualifying Round songs: Scarlet Lance - 怒槌 - セイクリッド ルイン|
Block Tournament song: GERBERA
National Finals song: GERBERA-For Finalists-
|第五回 天下一音ゲ祭||Qualifying Round songs: ouroboros -twin stroke of the end- - Taiko Drum Monster - Xevel|
Block Tournament song: 逆月
National Finals song: TENKAICHI ULTIMATE BOSSRUSH MEDLEY