- Name: Tatsuya Fukumuro (福室達也)
- Birthday: June 23rd, 1987
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nhato
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/nhato
Tatsuya Fukumuro, more commonly known as Nhato, is a DJ, composer, and producer from Tokyo. Being one of the recent big names in trance music in Japan, he often steps out for progressive/electro house, dubstep, and more recently EDM.
He first started arranging music under the alias "kyu" in the mid-2000s, which would later be phased out in favor of his current alias around the turn of the decade. He's affiliated to both the Otographic Music and wavforme labels, and he often collaborates with doujin release labels such as Alstroemeria Records and Diverse System.
Currently, Tatsuya is a leading composer for ANAGRAM, a music production and design team.
- Tatsuya has also made contributions to CAPCOM's crossbeats REV., BANDAI NAMCO's シンクロニカ, Impact Studio's polytone, Anarch Entertainment's NOISZ STARLIVHT, and SEGA's CHUNITHM, maimai でらっくす and オンゲキ series.
- Tatsuya has also made contributions to lowiro's Arcaea with Taishi, under their Edelritter alias.
- Etude (2012)
- Trace of Will (2019)
- Rouge For Lips EP (2009)
- Etude Remixed EP (2013)
- Incineration EP (2017, as Edelritter with Taishi)
- Rinne EP (2017)
- Megalith (2018, as Edelritter with Taishi)
- Fuhaku / Raihaku (2009)
- Tokyo Blue Pipe (2010)
- Far East Garden (2011)
- Eureka / Past & Then (2013)
- Turning Point (2013, with Tasadi)
- Aurora (2014)
- Ondine (2015)
- Kaede (2015)
- Ibuki (2016)
- Refrain (2018, with Kenji Sekiguchi)
- Enigma (2019)