- Name: Hirokazu Koshio (小塩広和)
- Birthdate: June 2nd, 1980
- Website: http://cosiotone.com/, http://singerly.jp/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/COSIOTONE
Hirokazu Koshio is a composer in the video game industry. In 2005, Koshio began working for TAITO and soon after joined their in-house sound team, ZUNTATA, writing music for titles such as Arkanoid DS, Space Invaders Extreme, Darius Burst Another Chronicle, and also some arrangement work for Nintendo's Super Smash Bros. series. What some best know him for is his work under TAITO's very own music game series GROOVE COASTER, having previously served as its sound director at the series' beginning.
Having notable experience with playing the synthesizer, Koshio's sound is very synth-driven and techno-influenced. His works under his E.G.G. (Everything Get Groove) alias showcase a faster, progressive form of his techno and has produced some of the most difficult songs in GROOVE COASTER's history.
After ten years with ZUNTATA, Koshio left TAITO in November 2015, starting his own label COSIOTONE. While he currently operates as a freelancer, he still contributes music to GROOVE COASTER and performs at ZUNTATA NIGHT events. In addition to his freelance work, he's also released a few albums on the side.
- Koshio has also made contributions to BANDAI NAMCO's 太鼓の達人 under his E.G.G. alias, writing the song OK I'm blue rat (which is an anagram of "Taiko rumble").
|Rise Circuit||COSIO||beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS||DRUM'N'BASS||✓||✓|
|Girl on Data||青龍×E.G.G.||jubeat plus||-||✓||✓|
|FUJIN Rumble||COSIO(ZUNTATA)「グルーヴコースター」より||(天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会)||-||✓||✓|
|Got more raves?||E.G.G. 「グルーヴコースター」より||(天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会)||-||✓||✓|
- SROT (2016)
- GTMT (2016, as Jupiter-B)
- STRS (2016)
- SNST (2017)
- Everything Get Groove (2018, as E.G.G.)