Blind Justice ~Torn souls, Hurt Faiths~
- 1 Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Music Comment
- 1.6 Song Production Information
- 1.7 Video Production Information
- 1.8 Character Information
- 1.9 Difficulty & Notecounts
Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～
Lyrics: Koshuka & Maiko Horisawa
Vocals: Maiko Horisawa
Length: 2:09 (beatmania IIDX, pop'n music, REFLEC BEAT), 1:44 (DDR)
Genre: EPIC POETRY (エピックポエトリー)
pop'n CG design: MAYA
pop'n music Character: Nox / Matin 
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD
Other Music Game Appearances:
- DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2
- HELLO! POP'N MUSIC
- pop'n music 16 PARTY♪
- REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-
- ポップンリズミン Zektbachパック1
Same soul that I've believed in and missed in my lonely life. Holy war to save our soil Same fight we could do I hoped , for the genuine justice. Dune, people in hunger, where to go... Torn my heart, my friend, that's you wanted to? No can make my faith illusion Can stay with me? Or just go away You see my tears, it's a doomed reunion....
Song Connections / Remixes
- The full version of Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～, titled Blind Justice (To each his own), appears on the cyber beatnation 1st conclusion album, the first beatnation Records CD that was bundled with the special edition of beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY CS. The beginning of this version and the game version are significantly different.
- Another long version of Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～, titled Blind Justice それぞれの正義, appears on Zektbach's The Epic of Zektbach -Ristaccia- album.
- An orchestral arrangement of Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～, by Osamu Kubota, titled Blind Justice, Le Concerto, appears on the same album.
- The DanceDanceRevolution series use a shorter version of Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～, cutting the intro.
- A piano arrangement of Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～ is used in ノスタルジア.
- Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～ is the first BEMANI song with vocals by Maiko Horisawa not composed by Toshiyuki Kakuta.
- Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～ regularly took position #1 or #2 on the download charts for KONAMI♪MUSIC FULL week after week, and also appeared as one of only two GOLD songs on the BEMANI BEST for the 10th anniversary CD collection.
- Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～ beatmania IIDX video is used and is full-screen in DanceDanceRevolution, eliminating any on-screen dancers.
- Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～ is one of the unlockable songs of PHASE 4 of pop'n music 16 PARTY♪'s Atsumare! pop'n PARTY♪ (あつまれ！ポップンパーティー♪) event. It could be unlocked from July 2nd, 2008.
- From August 6th, 2008, Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～ is available by default.
- In beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro, Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～'s genre on the song title card was changed to OUVERTURE. However, on the song selection screen, Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～'s genre is still EPIC POETRY.
- After a game update, Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～'s genre is once again EPIC POETRY on the song title card.
- Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～ is the second unlockable song of the Pastel Adventure colette Mountain 1 event of REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-.
- Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～ received a different jacket in the REFLEC BEAT series, which is a modified version of the The Epic of Zektbach Novel CD Series ~ Blind Justice ~ album's jacket.
- Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～ received an EASY chart in pop'n music Sunny Park, replacing its old 5-Buttons chart.
- Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～ is the only KONAMI original song from REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter- that hasn't been released in REFLEC BEAT plus yet.
- Blind Justice ～Torn souls, Hurt Faiths～ received a SPECIAL chart in REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! on July 4th, 2014. It can be bought in the Reflec Shop for 1500 Refle, after clearing the chart on the Zektbach Test (Zektbach検定) in REFLEC Dojo, which was added on the same day.
- Since August 29th, 2014, it is automatically available for all to purchase.
Song Production Information
This song, with it's dramatic opening, is a new work by musical prodigy Zektbach. Its classical harmony spread over the 4/4 rhythm produces a unique sound. This is truly a revolutionary piece.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, and from 1 to 13 from VOLZZA onwards.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD||2||6||8||11||7||8||10|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS→Present||-||6||8||11||7||8||10|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS||2||6||8||11||7||8||10|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||2||6||8||11||7||8||10|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||100 / 0||174 / 16||252 / 14||374 / 25||- / - / -||169 / 22||249 / 14||342 / 17||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 CS JP||1||4||6||8||—||4||6||8||—|
|DanceDanceRevolution X CS US||3||5||8||12||—||5||8||12||—|
|5 Button||Normal||Hyper||EX||Normal||Hyper||5B Hyper||7 Button||7B Hyper|
|pop'n music 16 PARTY♪||9||23||33||39||18||28||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE→20 fantasia||↑15||23||33||39||18||28||-||-||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||11||29||39||45||18||28||-||-||-|
|pop'n music portable 2||※7||23||33||39||-||-||15||19||29|
※ Denotes chart has been revised from the corresponding AC chart:
- pop'n music Sunny Park EASY chart: the notecount of this chart is different from the old 5-Buttons chart (total notes: 165).
- pop'n music portable 2 5-Buttons NORMAL chart: 198.
|REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-→-All Seasons-||2||6||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!→groovin'!! Upper||2||6||9||10+|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||2||6||9||11|