HELLO! POP'N MUSIC
|pop'n music arcade releases|
|1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 いろは - 13 カーニバル - 14 FEVER!|
15 ADVENTURE - 16 PARTY♪ - 17 THE MOVIE - 18 せんごく列伝
19 TUNE STREET - 20 fantasia - Sunny Park - ラピストリア - éclale
うさぎと猫と少年の夢 - peace - 解明リドルズ
|アニメロ - アニメロ2号 - MICKEY TUNES - HELLO! (North America)|
HELLO! POP'N MUSIC
- Location test dates:
- November 5th to 10th, 2010
- November 12th to 17th, 2010
- February 22nd to 28th, 2011
- March 5th to 13th, 2011
- Release date: March 23rd, 2011
General Information / Changes
- HELLO! POP'N MUSIC is a spin-off game of the pop'n music series aimed for casual players, based on the North American redemption game POP'N MUSIC, but without any of the redemption aspects of it.
- A Double play mode (named WP Mode) is available for one player by inserting two credits.
- Songs have three difficulties instead of POP'N MUSIC's two: Easy (かんたん), Normal (ふつう), and Hard (むずかしい).
- Easy and Normal charts in WP Mode are based on their single play counterparts, with the 1P side using the regular chart while the 2P using a mirrored version of it. WP Hard charts however, are brand-new.
- Golden POP notes were removed.
- The Groove Gauge fills with points by correctly pressing notes and it never decreases. 700,000 out of 1,000,000 points are required to clear a song.
- Unlike its North American counterpart, players are able to choose their characters.
- eAMUSEMENT support for HELLO! POP'N MUSIC ended on February 4th, 2016.
To be updated.
Since there are no difficulty ratings in HELLO! POP'N MUSIC, songs are ordered below by how they are sorted in-game.
The first character listed is the default rival character, the second rival character is only used if the first character is used as the player character.
HELLO! POP'N MUSIC's unlocking system involves the Tokimeki Meter (ときめきメーター). By selecting a character as your player character, you will increase their Tokimeki Meter by 20% per credit, and once you have reached 100% with that character, their respective song will be unlocked:
- MILK: LOVE♥SHINE
- Ash: First Date
- Mimi: 隅田川夏恋歌
- Nyami: smooooch・∀・
- MZD: DROP THE BOMB
- Lotte*: jewelry girl*
- V.B: ふしぎなくすり
- Yuli: 天庭 おとこのこ編
- RIE♥chan: murmur twins
- Smile: 恐怖の右脳改革
- ししゃも: チェイス!チェイス!チェイス!
|LOVE♥SHINE||小坂りゆ||MILK / ?|
|First Date||ko-saku||Ash / Yuli|
|隅田川夏恋歌||seiya-murai feat.ALT||Mimi / ?|
|smooooch・∀・||kors k||Nyami / Mimi|
|DROP THE BOMB||Scotty D.||MZD / V.B|
|jewelry girl*||jun||Lotte* / Smile|
|ふしぎなくすり||上野圭一 feat. SATOE||V.B / ?|
|天庭 おとこのこ編||あさき||Yuli / Smile|
|murmur twins||yu_tokiwa.djw||RIE♥chan / ?|
|恐怖の右脳改革||96||Smile / Ash|
|チェイス!チェイス!チェイス!||パーキッツ||ししゃも / RIE♥chan|
- HELLO! POP'N MUSIC product page (archived)