Jump to navigation Jump to search
|pop'n music arcade releases|
|1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 いろは - 13 カーニバル - 14 FEVER!|
15 ADVENTURE - 16 PARTY♪ - 17 THE MOVIE - 18 せんごく列伝
19 TUNE STREET - 20 fantasia - Sunny Park - ラピストリア - éclale
うさぎと猫と少年の夢 - peace - 解明リドルズ
|アニメロ - アニメロ2号 - MICKEY TUNES - HELLO! (North America)|
- Location test dates: June 2010 to unknown date
General Information / Changes
- POP'N MUSIC is a redemption game based on the pop'n music series, aimed for casual players.
- Instead of nine buttons, POP'N MUSIC only uses four buttons during gameplay: red, blue, yellow, and green. An additional white button is only used during the character/song selection screens.
- POP'N MUSIC supports up to two players, with each player having their respective five buttons mentioned above.
- Songs have two difficulties: Standard and Expert. However, there are no difficulty ratings, and their BPMs are not shown.
- Songs are not keysounded. Failing to press a note will instead decrease the volume of the song until the next note.
- Three new note types are introduced:
- A rainbow-colored pop-kun, "Bonus POP", where the player has to press all four buttons.
- A long, continuous pop-kun, "Rolled POP", which has to be hit multiple times.
- A golden pop-kun, "Golden POP", which nets you extra tickets.
- The Groove Gauge fills with points by correctly pressing notes and it never decreases. The more points the player obtains, the more tickets are dispensed.
- Players cannot choose their characters.
To be updated.
Since there are no difficulty ratings in POP'N MUSIC, songs are ordered below by how they are sorted in-game.
The second character listed is only used in two players mode.
|777||EeL||Nyami / Mimi|
|WITHOUT YOU AROUND||GEILA.Z||MILK / ?|
|JET WORLD||Mutsuhiko Izumi||Ash / ?|
|First Date||ko-saku||Ash / ?|
|Charismatic||Thomas Howard Lichtenstein||Nyami / ?|
|GO GO AGAIN||Fu Fu's||MILK / ?|
|I Want It All||Benjamin Franklin||Ash / ?|
|Raining Sunshine||Nina Lee Kaminsky||MILK / ?|
|DROP THE BOMB||Scotty D.||Ash / ?|
|PULSE||319||Mimi / ?|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.