- Name: Keiichi Ueno (上野圭市)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Keiichi__Ueno
One of beatmania IIDX's first commission artists, Keiichi Ueno is best known in beatmania IIDX for his pop and drum'n'bass songs. Since pop'n music 16 PARTY♪, he's also composed songs for the pop'n music series as well. Outside of BEMANI he has composed/arranged various anime songs, the most notable being Change the World, the first opening theme to the animated adaption of InuYasha.
- ANAL SPYDER (member of, with 松井寛)
- Baby Weapon
- DJ SUWAMI
- DJ Swan / DJ SWAN / D.J.SWAN (member of, with 小宮利明)
- Honey P
- Risky Men (member of, with Miracle-K)
- SILVER FOX PRODUCTIONS (arrangement)
- Due to copyright issues with JASRAC, none of Keiichi Ueno's beatmania IIDX songs have yet to appear in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS.
- In addition, the two remixes of his songs in SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH - gentle stress wobble rmx and ふしぎなくすり いっきのみっくす - also do not appear on either the SOUND VOLTEX ULTIMATE TRACKS BOOTH LEGACY - 壱 - or SOUND VOLTEX ULTIMATE TRACKS BOOTH LEGACY - 弐 - albums, or in SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS e-AMUSEMENT CLOUD.
- Keiichi Ueno composed a new track for the pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢 Original Soundtrack 20th Anniversary Edition album, titled いつまでやったって、別にいいじゃない！？ and credited to 上野圭市 feat. SAWA. It marks his first BEMANI appearance in nearly seven years.