- Name: Junko Karashima (辛島純子)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jun_TERRA
- Web Site: http://www.konamistyle.jp/customfactory/terra_revolution/index.html (TËЯRA official site)
Junko Karashima (born August 18, Osaka Japan) was a long-time artist for BEMANI. She joined back in 2002 in DDRMAX2, moving up in the series to becoming head sound director of DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA, as well as several of the HOTTEST PARTY entries. She is best known for her series of songs under the TËЯRA alias alongside Naoki Maeda. She also wrote lyrics for a few of Naoki's songs outside of said alias, including at least two for his J-POP group BeForU.
jun also did the music for the first installment of KONAMI's Japanese arcade game series, QUIZ MAGIC ACADEMY.
jun left KONAMI in 2013 alongside Naoki. Soon after the TËЯRA profile was removed from the BEMANI Fan Site's artist listing. She currently writes new songs in CAPCOM's CROSS×BEATS, produced by former collaborator Naoki.
- Junko Karashima is the only known female sound data analyzer in pop'n music.
- Although not the first female sound director in BEMANI, Junko is the first to sound direct a main title in the series, as opposed to a spinoff (like Kaoko Aoki when she sound directed beatmania featuring DREAMS COME TRUE).