Lyrics: Brenda Burch
Vocals: Anna Kaelin
BPM: 95-190 (pop'n music EASY/NORMAL/HYPER, DanceDanceRevolution), 11-190 (pop'n music EX), 190 (REFLEC BEAT)
pop'n music Genre: PRINCESS CORE (姫コア)
pop'n music Character: KIKYO [18-1P]
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution HOTTEST PARTY3 / DanceDanceRevolution X2 CS
Other Music Game Appearances:
- DanceDanceRevolution X2
- DanceEvolution ARCADE
- DanceMasters / DanceEvolution
- pop'n music 20 fantasia
- REFLEC BEAT limelight
- REFLEC BEAT plus MUSIC PACK 23
I've been invited to a summer festival The music surrounds me on this special night I find myself getting lost in the moment Graciously dancing and you're in my sight You're stepping along can't get my eyes off of you Then I see you're looking back at me Could this be what I think it is? Can feel my heart beat like a new butterfly I know you've got to be the one I could tell when our eyes met each other I can't help my knees are feeling weak ※ As I feel myself falling fast You've got the cutest little smile We can tell there's attraction going on now Stars are all aligning One-by-one for our love You are my Prince Charming And you make me feel like I am a KIMONO♥PRINCESS I'm not dreaming I know you've got to be the one I could tell when our eyes met each other I can't help my knees are feeling weak ※ repeat
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of KIMONO♥PRINCESS, titled KIMONO♥PRINCESS (TGS2010 Ver.), can be found in the DanceEvolution Original Soundtrack.
- A portion of KIMONO♥PRINCESS is featured in DanceDanceRevolution (2010)'s HOTTEST PARTY 3 nonstop megamix.
- An instrumental version of KIMONO♥PRINCESS can be found in a promotional DanceMasters disc by Taco Bell.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- During the DanceDanceRevolution X2 location tests, KIMONO♥PRINCESS was one of the FINAL STAGE-only songs, along with POSSESSION.
- On the final release of DanceDanceRevolution X2, KIMONO♥PRINCESS is the default EXTRA STAGE song. Obtaining a AA or higher on KIMONO♥PRINCESS lets you play roppongi EVOLVED as the ENCORE EXTRA STAGE.
- KIMONO♥PRINCESS was temporarily unlocked for normal play from November 19th to 22nd, 2010.
- As of January 26th, 2011, it has been unlocked for normal play.
- KIMONO♥PRINCESS received a slightly changed Double EXPERT chart when it appeared in the arcade version of DanceDanceRevolution X2 (however, its total notecount was not modified).
- In the arcade DanceDanceRevolution titles, KIMONO♥PRINCESS features a unique video. However, it plays in the background of the BIG SCREEN dance stage and is not full-screen.
- This video reuses three DDRMAX-EXTREME background movies.
- This video was not retained in DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX, causing KIMONO♥PRINCESS to be played on the DANCING RAYS stage instead.
- KIMONO♥PRINCESS' DanceDanceRevolution jackets re-use the illustration from exotic ethnic OR-IF-IS Mix's graphics, as well as artwork of YUNI from DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX4.
- KIMONO♥PRINCESS is one of the unlockable songs of Phase 4 of pop'n music 20 fantasia's Soreyuke! pop'n quest (それゆけ！ポップンクエスト) event. It could be unlocked from May 23rd, 2012.
- As of October 1st, 2012, it is available by default.
- KIMONO♥PRINCESS marks the first appearance of Anna Kaelin in pop'n music.
- KIMONO♥PRINCESS' songwheel genre (姫コア) reads as HIME CORE.
- KIMONO♥PRINCESS' pop'n music EX chart has a couple of BPM changes to 11 BPM, to simulate the stops in the original DanceDanceRevolution charts.
- KIMONO♥PRINCESS was made playable in REFLEC BEAT limelight on June 27th, 2012, as part of its summer update.
- KIMONO♥PRINCESS received an EASY chart in pop'n music Sunny Park, replacing its old 5-Buttons chart.
- At some time before June 30th, 2016, KIMONO♥PRINCESS' HARD difficulty was re-rated to Level 8 in REFLEC BEAT plus.
- KIMONO♥PRINCESS is available in DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX's GRAND PRIX mode from September 26th, 2022, by purchasing the GRAND PRIX music pack vol.10 (グランプリ楽曲パック vol.10).
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards.
DanceEvolution difficulty rated from 1 to 5.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, and from 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||136 / 14||234 / 27||366 / 28||510 / 35||- / - / -||220 / 27||328 / 16||473 / 17||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution X2 CS||5||7||11||15||-||7||11||15||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution HOTTEST PARTY3 / MUSIC FIT||3||6||8||10||-||-||-||-||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX||5||8||12||15||-||8||13||16||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX→Present||5||↑8||↑12||15||-||↑8||↑13||↑16||-|
|DanceMasters / DanceEvolution||4|
|pop'n music 20 fantasia||17||18||35||41||25||32|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||※4||24||↑42||47||25||32|
※ The notecount of this chart is different from the old 5-Buttons chart (total notes: 115).
|REFLEC BEAT limelight→colette -Winter-||3||7||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT colette -Spring-→VOLZZA 2||3||7||↓8||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||3||7||8||-|
|Phase 1||I REALLY WANT TO HURT YOU - Mighty Guy - ROSE～恋人よ、薔薇色に染まれ - ひみつの言葉|
魔法の扉（スペース@マコのテーマ) - オトメルンバ♪ L.E.D.-G STYLE MIX - 時を止める魔女 - 透明なエモーション
|Phase 2||24時間のヒーロー - 2nd ADVENTURE（AGAIN） - Diamond Dust - The Sealer ～ア・ミリアとミリアの民～|
鳳凰～Chinese Phoenix Mix～ - 遠く
|Phase 3||BOOM BOOM PIRATES - Der Wald(kors k Remix) - Mermaid girl - REcorrection - Shining Wizard|
魔法的新定義 electro mix
|Phase 4||KIMONO♥PRINCESS - Little prayer - MANA - 永遠という名の媚薬 ～Pyramid Power・Death Match ver.～|
|Phase MAX I||CELSUS - Eine Haube ～聖地の果てにあるもの～ - カラルの月|
|Phase MAX II||少年は空を辿る|
|Phase MAX EPILOGUE||そして世界は音楽に満ちた|