Raspberry Heart (English version)
Raspberry♡Heart (English version)
Artist: jun feat. PAULA TERRY
Lyrics/Vocals: Paula Terry
Genre: COLORFUL HARDCORE
VJ: VJ GYO (IIDX RED→HAPPY SKY), いとういつお (DistorteD→Present, IIDX RED CS)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED
Other Music Game Appearances:
(I always wanna be with you my raspberry heart... heheheheh) Hey, c'mon, let's go! You knew the way, went straight for my heart I'm with you, I'm sure what I'm after with you But from the start I'm a little bit lonely (so lonely) (don't give up) "I'm gonna stick with you, my heart" The only words you give me, but what's that you said? "You know I'll be there for you my raspberry heart..." Now I'll be there for you, ooh... I thought it would be the way to talk with you (talk with you) Why, I kept always being left behind Never wanting to say goodbye But, you said you'd stay, I don't know why But I know right now I wanna be with you forever more and ever (baby you're so true) Raspberry heart will shine once again Our hearts will fly to take us right off to the sky Higher and higher, you bring out the fire in me (don't give up) Because I may not always be gracefully clear I'm always for you, don't you know that is so true I'll always be there for you my raspberry heart (raspberry heart) Raspberry heart, raspberry heart (raspberry heart)
Song Connections / Remixes
- Raspberry♡Heart (English version) is an English vocal version of Raspberry♡Heart, from pop'n music 10
- Raspberry♡Heart (English version) is the last song in beatmania IIDX that Paula Terry has sung.
- Raspberry♡Heart (English version) received a new video in beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD. This video was carried over to beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS.
- In the DanceDanceRevolution series, Raspberry♡Heart (English version)'s title was slightly changed to Raspberry♥Heart (English version).
- It also features its beatmania IIDX video, which is full-screen and eliminates any on-screen dancers.
- Raspberry♥Heart (English version) received CHALLENGE charts in both the American and Japanese releases of DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 CS, only available through the PRIZE module. These charts were put in the arcade DanceDanceRevolution titles in DanceDanceRevolution X.
- Raspberry♥Heart (English version) was performed live at the DanceEvolution club event at TGS in 2010.
- Raspberry♥Heart (English version) appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution (PS3), in the DDR SuperNOVA2 Greatest Hits pack.
- Raspberry♡Heart (English version) is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS from February 6th, 2019, after purchasing its NORMAL, HYPER, and ANOTHER charts for 5500, 8000, and 9500 BITs respectively.
Song Production Information
This song first appeared on pop'n music 10 as an instrumental version about a year ago.
So, what has happened in a year?
Raspberry Heart "Vocal version" (V-RARE SOUNDTRACK 6)
"509 version" (pop'n live4)
As a matter of fact, I've been surprised the most at the success of this song.
I really am appreciative to everyone for this.
So, for the English version, Paula Terry did the singing.
I remember NAOKI's introduction for both of us (Laughs)
Paula said that she was happy to do this, especially since it was a cold day outside.
I sang the song to give her an idea of how the song went, and she soon followed along.
We both sang well together.
... After a while, we both completed the song.
Do you think that this song has Paula's touch to it?
The vocals for me were changed a bit, so it sounds a bit more adult.
Incidentally, beatmania IIDX lists me as one of the composers for this song.
This is the second song that I have put in IIDX, after Sweet Sweet ♥ Magic
... The thing is, for both songs, I've been credited as just jun (laughs). But I do appreciate this.
If you do come to play, play these songs in a row. (laughs)
This song will make you feel happy and warm during the cold winter.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||5||7||N/A||-||5||7||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→Present||-||5||↑8||9||-||↑6||↑8||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS||1||5||7||8||-||6||7||8+||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||8||9||-||6||8||10||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||128 / 0||188 / 3||237 / 5||291 / 8||314 / 1 / 0||193 / 3||240 / 8||295 / 15||331 / 0 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 CS JP/US||1||3||5||7||8||3||5||7||8|
|DanceDanceRevolution (PS3 DLC)||2||4||5||7||7||-||-||-||-|