Raspberry Heart (English version)
Raspberry♡Heart (English version)
Artist: jun feat. PAULA TERRY
Lyrics/Vocals: Paula Terry
Genre: COLORFUL HARDCORE
VJ: VJ GYO (IIDX RED→HAPPY SKY), いとういつお (DistorteD→Present, IIDX RED CS)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED
Other Music Game Appearances:
(I always wanna be with you my raspberry heart...) "Yeah, c'mon, let's go!" You knew you went straight for my heart I maybe unsure and I have to begin Right back from the start A little bit lonely, it makes me want to cry You give me strength right through to my heart You only had to give me that one special sign You know I'll be there for you my raspberry heart "You know I'll be there for you, ooh..." I couldn't be able to keep up with you Why I kept always being left behind I never wanted to say goodbye But you said you'd stay for awhile But right now I wanna be with you forever and ever "I tell you it's so true" Make our colors shine once again Our hearts will fly to take us right up to the sky Higher and higher, you bring out the fire in me Every second of anytime, anyplace, anywhere Always for you, don't you know that it's so true I'll always be there for you my raspberry heart Raspberry heart...
Song Connections / Remixes
- Raspberry♡Heart (English version) is an English vocal version of Raspberry ♥ Heart, COLORFUL POP from pop'n music 10
- Raspberry♡Heart (English version) is the last song in beatmania IIDX that Paula Terry has sung.
- Raspberry♡Heart (English version) received a brand-new video in beatmania IIDX visual emotions 3. This video was later added to the arcade series in beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD, and was carried over to beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS.
- In the DanceDanceRevolution series, Raspberry♡Heart (English version)'s title was slightly changed to Raspberry♥Heart (English version).
- It also features its beatmania IIDX video, which is full-screen and eliminates any on-screen dancers.
- Raspberry♥Heart (English version) received CHALLENGE charts in the CS releases of DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage SuperNOVA2, only available through the PRIZE module. These charts were put in the arcade DanceDanceRevolution titles in DanceDanceRevolution X.
- Raspberry♥Heart (English version) was performed live at the DanceEvolution club event at TGS in 2010.
- Raspberry♥Heart (English version) appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution (PS3), in the DDR SuperNOVA2 Greatest Hits pack.
- Raspberry♡Heart (English version) is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS from February 6th, 2019, after purchasing its NORMAL, HYPER, and ANOTHER charts with BITs.
- Raspberry♡Heart (English version) also appears in GRANDCROSS, a KONAMI medal redemption game.
- In GRANDCROSS, Raspberry♡Heart (English version)'s title was slightly changed to Raspberry♥Heart(English version).
Song Production Information
This song first appeared on pop'n music 10 as an instrumental version about a year ago.
So, what has happened in a year?
Raspberry Heart "Vocal version" (V-RARE SOUNDTRACK 6)
"509 version" (pop'n live4)
As a matter of fact, I've been surprised the most at the success of this song.
I really am appreciative to everyone for this.
So, for the English version, Paula Terry did the singing.
I remember NAOKI's introduction for both of us (Laughs)
Paula said that she was happy to do this, especially since it was a cold day outside.
I sang the song to give her an idea of how the song went, and she soon followed along.
We both sang well together.
... After a while, we both completed the song.
Do you think that this song has Paula's touch to it?
The vocals for me were changed a bit, so it sounds a bit more adult.
Incidentally, beatmania IIDX lists me as one of the composers for this song.
This is the second song that I have put in IIDX, after Sweet Sweet ♥ Magic
... The thing is, for both songs, I've been credited as just jun (laughs). But I do appreciate this.
If you do come to play, play these songs in a row. (laughs)
This song will make you feel happy and warm during the cold winter.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||5||7||N/A||-||5||7||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→Present||-||5||↑8||9||-||↑6||↑8||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS||1||5||7||8||-||6||7||8+||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||8||9||-||6||8||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||5||8||9||-||-||-||-||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||128 / 0||188 / 3||237 / 5||291 / 8||314 / 1 / 0||193 / 3||240 / 8||295 / 15||331 / 0 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage SuperNOVA2 CS||1||3||5||7||8||3||5||7||8|
|DanceDanceRevolution (PS3) / New Moves DLC||2||4||5||7||7||-||-||-||-|