Artist: Freezer feat. 妃苺
First Music Game Appearance: SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Chocolate Planet can be found on Freezer feat.妃苺's album, Can You Decorate?.
- Chocolate Planet is a song part of the SOUND VOLTEX IV Production Confirmation Commemorative Original Song Contest (SOUND VOLTEX IV 制作決定記念 オリジナル楽曲コンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN at release date.
- Chocolate Planet marks J-Core veteran and Lilium Records label leader Freezer's debut in BEMANI.
- Chocolate Planet's jacket was removed from the Korean release of SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN on December 27th, 2017. It was replaced by a generic jacket credited to -.
- Its jacket is also removed from the Korean release of jubeat clan.
- Chocolate Planet is one of the songs in Part 31 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it can be unlocked in the jubeat series by playing 2 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 1 MAX. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see the event page.
- From November 15th, 2018 in jubeat festo, it can be purchased using in-game currency.
- Much like in the SOUND VOLTEX series, Chocolate Planet's jacket is unavailable on the Korean release of jubeat clan, being replaced by a generic jubeat clan jacket.
Song Production Information
Ivory Coast is the top producer of cocoa beans.
Hello! I'm Kiichigo!
I provided vocals for the song!
Thank you for including our song in this great game!
I had so so much fun singing, so I'll be happy if you have fun playing too!
Thank you for including our song! Lyricist mippai here.
The song is guaranteed to make you feel all chocolatey, so please play it!
Difficulty & Notecounts
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|Notecounts / Holds||250 / 22||579 / 113||800 / 131|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||6||11||15||17||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.