Song Connections / Remixes
- The original full version of Firestorm appears on Lilium Records' Blaze Bullet free album.
- An updated, long version of Firestorm, titled Firestorm 2K16, appears on ETIA.'s fourth album, IKAROS.
- Firestorm shares the background voice samples with ULTRA HAPPY MEGAMIX.
- Firestorm was performed live as part of the AUTOMATION PARADISE ～MAD CHILD SPECIAL MIX～ medley at The 8th KONAMI Arcade Championship.
- Firestorm is a song part of The First VOLTEX Character Theme Song Contest (第一回ボルテキャラテーマ曲コンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS on September 17th, 2015.
- Firestorm's character is Nishinippori-san.
- Firestorm uses the series' fire background. Nishinippori, Firestorm's character, appears halfway into the song.
- Firestorm's EXHAUST chart can be purchased in SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS after clearing Shanghai Wu Long ～上海舞龍～'s EXHAUST chart with an A rank or above.
- Firestorm's ADVANCED chart can be purchased after simply clearing Shanghai Wu Long ～上海舞龍～'s ADVANCED chart.
- Since SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN, its EXHAUST chart can also be purchased after playing Shanghai Wu Long ～上海舞龍～'s EXHAUST chart ten times, while its ADVANCED chart is available by default.
- Firestorm is one of the songs in Part 38 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it can be unlocked in the DanceDanceRevolution series by playing 5 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 2 MAX. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see the event page.
- Firestorm being crossed over marks ETIA.'s first appearance in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- Firestorm's EXHAUST jacket is used as its jacket in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- Firestorm received CHALLENGE charts as part of DanceDanceRevolution A20 PLUS' DDR CHALLENGE Carnival PLUS event. They could be unlocked from August 3rd to December 8th, 2020 after obtaining 16 stamps.
- Firestorm's CHALLENGE charts currently hold the record for the highest Shock Arrow counts, with 122 Shock Arrows in the Single chart and 144 in the Double chart.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||129 / 5||248 / 8||396 / 11||492 / 36||431 / 8 / 122||247 / 10||385 / 8||489 / 30||442 / 7 / 144|
|DanceDanceRevolution A20 PLUS→Present||5||8||13||16||16||8||13||16||16|
|Effected By||Hirayasu Matsudo × ごましおくん||Hirayasu Matsudo × ごましおくん||Hirayasu Matsudo × ごましおくん||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III||6||12||15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV||6||12||↑19||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE→Present||6||12||↓18||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||6||12||18||-||-|