Muunya poyopoyo suppokonyaago
Composition/Arrangement: siromaru, Chroma
pop'n music Character: navigator RASIS [SP]
First Music Game Appearance: SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of ムーニャポヨポヨスッポコニャーゴ appears on siromaru's and 黒魔's first collaboration compilation, 全宇宙スッポコニャーゴ大戦争.
- 全宇宙スッポコニャーゴ大戦争's jacket is based on ムーニャポヨポヨスッポコニャーゴ's one.
- A remix of ムーニャポヨポヨスッポコニャーゴ by Yooh, titled ムーニャポヨポヨスッポコニャーゴ ハピネスマルポヨリミックス, also appears on 全宇宙スッポコニャーゴ大戦争.
- A remix of ムーニャポヨポヨスッポコニャーゴ by 打打だいず, titled 劇場版ムーニャポヨポヨスッポコニャーゴ~侵略だいず帝国！ドラマティック宇宙大戦争~, can be found in SOUND VOLTEX EXCEED GEAR.
- ムーニャポヨポヨスッポコニャーゴ is a song part of the It's Summer! It's Holiday! Independent Research Original Song Contest (夏だ！休みだ！自由研究オリジナル楽曲コンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- on December 6th, 2013.
- ムーニャポヨポヨスッポコニャーゴ's EXHAUST chart will appear as a final stage after playing Absurd Gaff and 大宇宙ステージ on EXHAUST difficulty. Play it once (under any condition) to be able to purchase it.
- From SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS onwards, this chart is available for purchase by default.
- According to the artists, ムーニャポヨポヨスッポコニャーゴ's development was influenced by its jacket.
- ムーニャポヨポヨスッポコニャーゴ is the only song in Part 13 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it could be unlocked in the pop'n music series by playing 3 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 1 MAX. For more information on the dates it could be unlocked, please see the event page.
- As of November 7th, 2019 in pop'n music peace, it is available by default.
- In pop'n music, ムーニャポヨポヨスッポコニャーゴ is not keysounded.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, ムーニャポヨポヨスッポコニャーゴ displays its jacket (with the FLOOR INFECTION logo) when selected.
- ムーニャポヨポヨスッポコニャーゴ marks both siromaru's and Chroma's first appearances in the pop'n music series.
- ムーニャポヨポヨスッポコニャーゴ received a VIVID chart in SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE. It can be unlocked via BLASTER GATE from March 26th, 2020.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki, Pop'n Music Fever and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|pop'n music ラピストリア→Present||12||31||42||47||20||24|
|SOUND VOLTEX II→III||4||10||15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV||4||10||↑17||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE→Present||4||10||17||-||18|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||4||10||17||-||18|
|SOUND VOLTEX EXCEED GEAR コナステ||4||10||17||-||18|