Composition/Arrangement: Chiharu Kaneko
pop'n music Character: navigator RASIS [SP]
First Music Game Appearance: SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- INF-B《L-aste-R》 is a song part of The First VOLTEX Character Theme Song Contest (第一回ボルテキャラテーマ曲コンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS on July 16th, 2015.
- You need to complete all the eight missions of the fourth episode of MISSION, 双璧の誓い, to unlock its ADVANCED and EXHAUST charts in SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS.
- As of SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN, its EXHAUST chart can be purchased with BLOCKs instead, while its NOVICE and ADVANCED charts are available by default.
- INF-B《L-aste-R》's characters are Tsumabuki LEFT and Tsumabuki RIGHT.
- According to Chiharu Kaneko, INF-B《L-aste-R》 is themed after the INFINITE BLASTER version of both characters.
- INF-B《L-aste-R》 is one of the songs in Part 30 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it could be unlocked in the pop'n music series by playing 5 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 2 MAX. For more information on the dates it could be unlocked, please see the event page.
- As of November 7th, 2019 in pop'n music peace, it is available by default.
- In pop'n music, INF-B《L-aste-R》 is not keysounded.
- INF-B《L-aste-R》's jackets are in reverse order from right to left (EXHAUST-ADVANCED-NOVICE).
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, INF-B《L-aste-R》 displays a brand-new jacket that combines all three of its SOUND VOLTEX jackets (with the FLOOR INFECTION logo) on the songwheel.
- INF-B《L-aste-R》 marks Chiharu Kaneko's first appearance in the pop'n music series.
- INF-B《L-aste-R》's EX chart was re-rated in pop'n music peace on March 5th, 2019.
- INF-B《L-aste-R》received a VIVID chart in SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE. It can be unlocked via BLASTER GATE from July 16th, 2020.
Song Production Information
Hello, Chiharu Kaneko here.
Speaking of Tsumabuki RIGHT and LEFT, and "INFINITE BLASTER" too, I imagined them performing in the INFINITE BLASTER stage.
An electric guitar with a sharp and dynamic feeling (RIGHT), with a delicate and flexible piano supporting it (LEFT).
And me in charge of composing it...
How was it?
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki and pop'n music FEVER♪＋.)
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||172 / 2||509 / 3||801 / 4||1412 / 2||502||-|
|pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢||10||29||42||48||26||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||10||29||42||↑49||26||-|
|Max Chain (III→VIVID WAVE)||715||1171||1995||-||2063|
|Max Chain (EXCEED GEAR→Present)||?||?||2089||-||2195|
|Jacket Artists||蒼弐 v.s. 雷刀 v.s. タカトウナユタ||蒼弐 v.s. IB雷刀&IB烈風刀 v.s. タカトウナユタ||蒼弐 v.s. 烈風刀 v.s. タカトウナユタ||-||蒼弐 v.s. 烈風刀 v.s. タカトウナユタ|
|SOUND VOLTEX III||6||12||15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV||6||12||↑18||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE→Present||6||12||18||-||19|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||6||12||18||-||-|