Composition/Arrangement: Kaneko Chiharu
pop'n music Character: navigator RASIS [SP]
First Music Game Appearance: SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- INF-B《L-aste-R》 is a song part of The First VOLTEX Character Theme Song Contest (第一回ボルテキャラテーマ曲コンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS on July 16th, 2015.
- You need to complete all the eight missions of the fourth episode of MISSION, 双璧の誓い, to unlock its ADVANCED and EXHAUST charts in SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS.
- As of SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN, its EXHAUST chart can be purchased with BLOCKs instead, while its NOVICE and ADVANCED charts are available by default.
- INF-B《L-aste-R》's characters are Tsumabuki Left and Tsumabuki Right.
- According to Kaneko Chiharu, INF-B《L-aste-R》 is themed after the INFINITE BLASTER version of Tsumabuki Left and Tsumabuki Right.
- INF-B《L-aste-R》 is read as "INFINITE BLASTER".
- INF-B《L-aste-R》 is one of the songs in Part 30 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it can be unlocked in the pop'n music series by playing 5 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 2 MAX. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see the event page.
- As of November 7th, 2019 in pop'n music peace, it is available by default.
- In pop'n music, INF-B《L-aste-R》 is not keysounded.
- INF-B《L-aste-R》's jackets are in reverse order from right to left (EXHAUST-ADVANCED-NOVICE).
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, INF-B《L-aste-R》 displays a brand-new jacket that combines all three of its SOUND VOLTEX jackets (with the FLOOR INFECTION logo) on the songwheel.
- INF-B《L-aste-R》 marks Kaneko Chiharu's first appearance in the pop'n music series.
- INF-B《L-aste-R》's EX chart was re-rated in pop'n music peace on March 5th, 2019.
Song Production Information
Hello, Kaneko Chiharu here.
Speaking of Tsumabuki Right and Left, and "INFINITE BLASTER" too, I imagined them performing in the INFINITE BLASTER stage.
An electric guitar with a sharp and dynamic feeling (Right), with a delicate and flexible piano supporting it (Left).
And me in charge of composing it...
How was it?
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki and pop'n music FEVER♪＋.)
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||172 / 2||509 / 3||801 / 4||1412 / 2||502||-|
|pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢||10||29||42||48||26||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||10||29||42||↑49||26||-|
|Jacket Artists||蒼弐 v.s. 雷刀 v.s. タカトウナユタ||蒼弐 v.s. IB雷刀&IB烈風刀 v.s. タカトウナユタ||蒼弐 v.s. 烈風刀 v.s. タカトウナユタ||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III||6||12||15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||6||12||↑18||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||6||12||18||-||-|