pop'n music Character: GUMI [SP]
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution (2014) / pop'n music ラピストリア / REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! / SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- An extended version of Strobe♡Girl, titled Strobe♡Girl (Extended), appears on colate's album cup of stars.
- Strobe♡Girl is a song part of the GUMI Only! Second Original Music Contest (GUMI限定！オリジナル楽曲コンテスト第2回). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- on June 26th, 2014.
- Strobe♡Girl is one of the songs in Parts 10, 11, and 12 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it can be unlocked in the DanceDanceRevolution, REFLEC BEAT, and pop'n music series, respectively, by playing 2 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 1 MAX. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see the event page.
- In pop'n music, Strobe♡Girl isn't keysounded.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, Strobe♡Girl displays its jacket on the songwheel.
- However, unlike previous FLOOR INFECTION songs, the FLOOR INFECTION logo isn't shown above the jacket.
- Alongside Baby Sherry, City Edge, second spring storm, ドキドキ☆流星トラップガール!! and 憂恋☆アクティベーション, Strobe♡Girl is the first song that was crossed over to other BEMANI games throughout a FLOOR INFECTION event in the same day of its appearance on the SOUND VOLTEX series.
- It's also the only song of the six that has been part of all the three FLOOR INFECTION events of June 26th, 2014.
- Strobe♡Girl's EX chart was re-rated in pop'n music éclale on March 22nd, 2016.
- Despite appearing in the licensing credits shown while the game is in attract mode, Strobe♡Girl was not initially playable in the North American version of DanceDanceRevolution A.
- This was fixed on October 21st, 2016.
- Strobe♡Girl was removed from DanceDanceRevolution A on March 26th, 2018.
- This makes it the second song from the FLOOR INFECTION event to be removed and it can no longer be obtained.
- Strobe♡Girl was removed from pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS e-AMUSEMENT CLOUD and SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN on March 27th, 2018.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, and from 1 to 13 from VOLZZA onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki, Pop'n Music Fever and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||149 / 0||278 / 7||330 / 12||492 / 20||- / - / -||279 / 7||330 / 12||491 / 20||- / - / -|
|pop'n music ラピストリア||8||26||39||45||16||25|
|pop'n music éclale→うさぎと猫と少年の夢||8||26||39||↑47||16||25|
|REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!→VOLZZA 2||3||6||9||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX II→III||3||10||14||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV||3||10||↑15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III e-AMUSEMENT CLOUD||3||10||15||-||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.