Suiu no inori
Artist: Cororo feat.Yuria Miyazono
Vocals: Yuria Miyazono
pop'n music Character: navigator RASIS [SP]
First Music Game Appearance: SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- 翠雨の祷 is part of The 8th KAC Original Song Contest (The 8th KACオリジナル楽曲コンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE on March 28th, 2019.
- 翠雨の祷 is one of the songs in Part 37 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it could be unlocked in the pop'n music series by playing 3 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 3 MAX. For more information on the dates it could be unlocked, please see the event page.
- From pop'n music UniLab onwards, it is available by default.
- In pop'n music, 翠雨の祷 is not keysounded.
- Instead of displaying its character's portrait, 翠雨の祷 displays its SOUND VOLTEX jacket on the song selection screen.
- 翠雨の祷 being crossed over marks Cororo's first appearance in the pop'n music series.
- 翠雨の祷 was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS コナステ's REGULAR course on April 28th, 2020.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||225 / 11||559 / 11||891 / 21||1295 / 32||538||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||13||31||41||48||27||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE→Present||6||13||16||18||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||6||13||16||18||-|
|The 8th KACオリジナル楽曲コンテスト|
|Highest Excellence Award||ΣmbryØ - *Feels Seasickness...*|
|Excellence Award||Cross Fire - GODHEART|
|Prize Award||Destiny - THE HEAVEN - ULTRAVELOCITY - 祝福の色彩は想い結ぶ君たち迄|
|Accepted Songs||Atropa bella-donna - Aurolla - Barbatos - Call of the World - clear:wings - empty -Enigma II - FIRST：DREAMS|
Glorious Journey - Jacob’s Elevator - JǗPIT𝚿R ♃ GЯÃVITÝ - ЯegreT of MemoRy
Sacrifice Escape: 不条理の模倣による感情と代償 - SociuS - THE凸GENERATOR - Turn the story -Xicholauncher
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.