Dokidoki ryuusei trap girl!!
Composition/Guitar/Wobble Bass: Atsushi Morimori
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution (2014) / SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of ドキドキ☆流星トラップガール!!, titled キドキ☆流星トラップガール!!(long ver.), appears on Atsushi Morimori's second album, タイムカプセル.
- ドキドキ☆流星トラップガール!! is a song part of the GUMI Only! Second Original Music Contest (GUMI限定！オリジナル楽曲コンテスト第2回). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- on June 26th, 2014.
- ドキドキ☆流星トラップガール!! is one of the songs in Part 10 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it can be unlocked in the DanceDanceRevolution series by playing 8 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 3 MAX. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see the event page.
- Alongside Baby Sherry, City Edge, second spring storm, Strobe♡Girl, and 憂恋☆アクティベーション, ドキドキ☆流星トラップガール!! is the first song that was crossed over to other BEMANI games throughout a FLOOR INFECTION event in the same day of its appearance on the SOUND VOLTEX series.
- Despite appearing in the licensing credits shown while the game is in attract mode, ドキドキ☆流星トラップガール!! was not initially playable in the North American version of DanceDanceRevolution A.
- This was fixed on October 21st, 2016.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @wiki and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||134 / 1||211 / 11||324 / 4||506 / 15||- / - / -||212 / 4||321 / 21||491 / 13||- / - / -|
|Effected By||THE THIRD MAN||THE THIRD MAN||THE THIRD MAN||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX II||3||9||13||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III→Present||3||↓8||13||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||3||8||13||-||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.