Kanashibari no ai wo
pop'n music Genre: KANASHIBARI NO AI WO (金縛りの逢を)
pop'n music Character: GUMI [SP]
pop'n CG design: ちっひ
First Music Game Appearance: SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH
Other Music Game Appearances:
夜が嘆いた奇怪感 目を閉じて深く沈んで行く 悲鳴の声が呼ぶ様に 取り残されるこの身体が 夢の世界と重なる痛みに 恐怖以上の 興味と錯覚が消し合って この間隔と夢を重ねて 確かに君を映して見てるの あなたがこの身選んだのなら 続けて 金縛りの逢を この歪な世界続くかな？ 本当は少し怖がっているの それでも恐る目を開けたまま 見続ける 金縛りの中 あなたが夢に居続けるなら 戸惑う存在を連れて行って欲しいの このまま二人閉じ込めたなら 続けて 金縛りの逢を
Song Connections / Remixes
- 金縛りの逢を is a song part of the GUMI Only! Original Song Contest (GUMI限定！オリジナル楽曲コンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH on January 31st, 2013.
- Its EXHAUST chart can be purchased for 250 BLOCKS.
- 金縛りの逢を is one of the songs in Part 7 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it can be unlocked in the pop'n music series by playing 8 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 3 MAX. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see the event page.
- In pop'n music, 金縛りの逢を isn't keysounded.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, 金縛りの逢を displays its jacket (with the FLOOR INFECTION logo) when selected.
- GUMI is not selectable as a player character in pop'n music.
- While GUMI used her GREAT animation for her FEVER animation (which can be seen by playing a song with GUMI as the rival character and clearing a Highlight Zone), a different, unused FEVER animation could be found on the data (although it could be seen by hacking GUMI as a player character as her regular FEVER animation). Since pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, this latter FEVER animation is used by GUMI even as a rival character.
- 金縛りの逢を received a HEAVENLY chart in SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN as part of the BLASTER GATE unlock system. It can be unlocked since the game's release date.
- 金縛りの逢を's EASY chart was re-rated in pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢 on March 29th, 2017.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki, Pop'n Music Fever and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|pop'n music Sunny Park||13||28||40||48||22||34|
|pop'n music ラピストリア→éclale||13||28||↓38||48||22||34|
|pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢→Present||↑16||28||38||48||22||34|
|Effected By||TEK-A-RHYTHM||TEK-A-RHYTHM||TEK-A-RHYTHM||-||MAD CHILD|
|Jacket Artists||い ろ は||い ろ は||い ろ は||-||い ろ は|
|SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH→III||6||11||15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||6||11||17||-||18|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||6||11||15||-||-|