Carry Me Away
Carry Me Away
Lyrics: Kent Alexander
Genre: FUTURE CORE
First Music Game Appearance: SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN
Other Music Game Appearances:
I see the bright lights Filling up the sky Makes me wanna fly Fly away The sunlight reminds me of you But I won't look back Look back no more The wind carries me away Gives me wings to find my new world I’m going to fly away To a place I've never seen
Song Connections / Remixes
- An extended version of Carry Me Away can be found on the MEGAREX compilation, FÜGENE2.
- A remix of Carry Me Away by PSYQUI can be found on lapix's fifth album, Rizing Destruction.
- Carry Me Away is related to Far Away, which also appears in SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN.
- Carry Me Away is a song part of the SOUND VOLTEX IV Production Confirmation Commemorative Original Song Contest (SOUND VOLTEX IV 制作決定記念 オリジナル楽曲コンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN on March 3rd, 2017.
- Carry Me Away's vocalist, Kanata.N, is not credited nor mentioned in the song comments.
- Carry Me Away is the only song in Part 36 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it can be unlocked in the beatmania IIDX series by playing 8 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 1 MAX. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see the event page.
- Carry Me Away was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS コナステ's REGULAR course on August 1st, 2019.
Song Production Information
Thank you! lapix here.
Doing new things, heading to the new game, made a song with these thoughts in mind.
It's different from my usual hi-tech, as the song runs at 175 BPM.
Please try playing it by all means! It'd be greatly appreciated if you have fun!
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes / Backspin Scratches||-||575 / 1 / 0||933 / 1 / 0||1613 / 5 / 1||-||595 / 1 / 0||957 / 1 / 0||1568 / 0 / 1||-|
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present||-||7||9||12||-||6||9||12||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||5||11||14||17||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||5||11||14||17||-|