Todoke! Shooting star
pop'n music Genre: TODOKE! SHOOTING STAR☆ (届け！シューティングスター☆)
pop'n music Character: GUMI [SP]
pop'n CG designer: ちっひ
First Music Game Appearance: SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- 届け！シューティングスター☆ is a song part of the SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- Production Confirmation Commemorative Original Song Contest (SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- 制作決定記念 オリジナル楽曲コンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- on June 20th, 2013.
- 届け！シューティングスター☆ was one of the songs in Part 7 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it could be unlocked in the pop'n music series by playing 2 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 1 MAX. For more information on the dates it could be unlocked, please see the event page.
- In pop'n music, 届け！シューティングスター☆ is not keysounded.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, 届け！シューティングスター☆ displays its jacket (with the FLOOR INFECTION logo) on the song selection screen.
- 届け！シューティングスター☆ marks Noriyuki's first appearance in the pop'n music series.
- GUMI is not selectable as a player character in pop'n music.
- While GUMI used her GREAT animation for her FEVER animation (which can be seen by playing a song with GUMI as the rival character and clearing a Highlight Zone), a different, unused FEVER animation could be found on the data (although it could be seen by hacking GUMI as a player character as her regular FEVER animation). Since pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, this latter FEVER animation is used by GUMI even as a rival character.
- 届け！シューティングスター☆ was removed from SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN and pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢 on March 28th, 2017.
- It was the first SOUND VOLTEX song part of FLOOR INFECTION to be removed from the series.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki, Pop'n Music Fever and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|pop'n music Sunny Park||6||25||33||41||20||26|
|pop'n music ラピストリア→うさぎと猫と少年の夢||6||25||33||↓40||20||26|
|Effected By||DJ WILDPARTY||DJ WILDPARTY||DJ WILDPARTY||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX II||3||8||12||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III→IV||3||↓7||12||-||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.