Chouetsu shite shimatta kanojo to sore wo umiotoshita riyuu
Song Connections / Remixes
- A sequel to 超越してしまった彼女と其を生み落した理由, titled 到達してしまった僕らと夢と希望の最之果, appears in SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS.
- Part of 超越してしまった彼女と其を生み落した理由's melody can also be heard in 到達してしまった僕らと夢と希望の最之果.
- 超越してしまった彼女と其を生み落した理由 is featured in the KAC 2013 ULTIMATE MEDLEY -HISTORIA SOUND VOLTEX- Empress Side, from SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN.
- 超越してしまった彼女と其を生み落した理由 is a song part of the KAC2013 Original Song Contest (KAC2013オリジナル楽曲コンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- on December 27th, 2013.
- 超越してしまった彼女と其を生み落した理由's jacket is connected to Hellfire's one. It shows Tsumabuki Left.
- 超越してしまった彼女と其を生み落した理由's jacket represents Tarot card XIII: Death of the Major Arcana.
- 超越してしまった彼女と其を生み落した理由's ADVANCED and EXHAUST charts can be purchased in SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- after clearing Last Concerto's EXHAUST chart with an A rank or above, and its ADVANCED chart can be purchased separately after clearing Last Concerto's ADVANCED or EXHAUST chart.
- In SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS, its EXHAUST chart can also be purchased after playing Last Concerto's EXHAUST chart 30 times.
- As of SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN, its ADVANCED chart is unlocked by default.
- 超越してしまった彼女と其を生み落した理由's title translates to "She who has transcended and the reason for it".
- 超越してしまった彼女と其を生み落した理由 is one of the songs in Part 16 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it can be unlocked in the jubeat series by playing 5 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 2 MAX. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see the event page.
- From November 15th, 2018 in jubeat festo, it can be purchased using in-game currency.
- 超越してしまった彼女と其を生み落した理由 received a HEAVENLY chart in SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN as part of the BLASTER GATE unlock system. It can be unlocked from October 12th, 2017.
- This chart is also available in SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS コナステ from September 5th, 2019.
Song Production Information
Once Voltenizer Maxima puts both hands forward, in 0.01 seconds he cast out the "KONAMI Arcade Championship"!!
Hi, I'd be happy if you can think of something that I've seen before.
With KAC, I tried to make a boss boss & bossy boss song. This event is a big festival for all players, not to mention for those who advance to the final, and I'd like to conclude with a high tension, physical and ultra-strong song.
Please check with your own eyes what has happened to the extreme girl!! This was Ayatsugu!!
Difficulty & Notecounts
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Jacket Artists||超蒼弐||超蒼弐||超蒼弐||-||超蒼弐 w/ KING|
|SOUND VOLTEX II→III||6||12||15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||6||12||↑17||-||18|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||6||12||17||-||18|