Artist: Music by PHQUASE, Vocal by ぁゅ
pop'n music Genre: draw!!!!
pop'n music Character: navigator RASIS [SP]
pop'n CG design: アオニサイ
First Music Game Appearance: SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH
Other Music Game Appearances:
draw! grow! dream! future! draw! grow! dream! 実ることのないまま 時が過ぎてゆく 立ちはだかる現実に あきらめたくて でも想いが強くて 未だ断ち切れず 過去と未来の狭間で 苦悩してた 理解者は一人もいないけれど もう少し 負けたくない 消せないくらい 描いていたいんだ ずっと 走れ 立ち止まるな 壁にぶち当たっていけ 乗り越えた高さが 武器と化すから 描け 追い求めろ なりたい自分になれ 挫折した数が 自信になるから 輝き放て! draw! grow! dream!
Song Connections / Remixes
- draw!!!! is sampled in 夏色DIARY -Summer Dazzlin' Vacation miX-'s GRAVITY chart, from SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS.
- draw!!!! is a song part of the SDVX × DTM MAGAZINE Collaboration Contest (SDVX × DTM MAGAZINE コラボレーションコンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH on March 19th, 2013.
- Its charts can be purchased for 50 BLOCKS for ADVANCED, and 140 BLOCKS for EXHAUST.
- draw!!!! is one of the songs in Part 3 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it could be unlocked in the pop'n music series by playing 5 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 2 MAX. For more information on the dates it could be unlocked, please see the event page.
- As of November 7th, 2019 in pop'n music peace, it is available by default.
- In pop'n music, draw!!!! isn't keysounded.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, draw!!!! displays its jacket (with the FLOOR INFECTION logo) when selected.
- draw!!!! being crossed over to the pop'n music series marks Takahiro Fukase's first musical appearance in that series. According to Jun Wakita, Takahiro has also worked as a pop'n music chart designer.
- When sorting under genre in pop'n music Sunny Park, draw!!!! was first categorized under the letter C. This was fixed on July 23rd, 2013, where it was put under the letter D.
- Despite having a new character, draw!!! doesn't have new comments on the pop'n music Sunny Park MUSIC&CHARACTERS page (instead, the original SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH song page is linked).
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||7||24||35||45||15||23|
|SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH→II||3||9||12||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III→Present||3||↓8||12||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||3||8||12||-||-|