Concertino in Blue
- 1 Concertino in Blue
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Music Comment
- 1.6 Song Production Information
- 1.7 Video Production Information
- 1.8 Character Information
- 1.9 Difficulty & Notecounts
Concertino in Blue
Composition/Arrangement/Piano/Programming: Hirofumi Sasaki
Guitars: Mutsuhiko Izumi
Bass: Yoshihiko Koezuka
BPM: 130-155 (GF/DM), 103-155 (beatmania IIDX, jubeat, pop'n music, SOUND VOLTEX), 110-155 (DanceDanceRevolution)
Genre: PROGRESSIVE (プログレッシブ)
pop'n music Character: OTOBEAR [SP-2P]
pop'n CG design: shio
First Music Game Appearance: GUITARFREAKS 7thMIX & drummania 6thMIX
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD
- DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE3
- GITADORA (Mobile)
- GuitarFreaks & DrumMania MASTERPIECE GOLD
- GuitarFreaksXG & DrumManiaXG
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) saucer pack 12
- jubeat saucer
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 37
- pop'n music Sunny Park
- SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN
- ポップンリズミン GITADORAパック1
Song Connections / Remixes
- A fusion arrangement of Concertino in Blue by Fusion Legend appears on the GuitarFreaks V3 & DrumMania V3 Original Soundtracks album.
- Concertino in Blue is GUITARFREAKS 7thMIX & drummania 6thMIX's Standard Mode ENCORE STAGE song. Concertino in Blue may be played by earning an S on MODEL DD2 on EXTRA STAGE, on the difficulty played for EXTRA STAGE.
- The GUITARFREAKS 7thMIX & drummania 6thMIX Soundtracks album credits Concertino in Blue's drum samples to ILIO Entertainments "Interactive Drum Kits".
- Concertino in Blue is also GuitarFreaks & DrumMania MASTERPIECE GOLD's PREMIUM ENCORE STAGE song. Concertino in Blue may be played by earning 98% Perfects on Dragon Blade, VITALIZE, or この子の七つのお祝いに on EXTRA STAGE.
- Concertino in Blue is available for play in GuitarFreaksXG & DrumManiaXG as an unlockable song in Jukebox #2 (June 9th, 2010).
- As of August 13th, 2010, the song has been automatically unlocked into Standard Mode.
- Concertino in Blue marks Hirofumi Sasaki's first appearance in beatmania IIDX.
- Concertino in Blue received an updated video in beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD. This video was later added to GuitarFreaks V3 & DrumMania V3.
- Concertino in Blue received a brand new Doubles ANOTHER chart in beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD CS. This chart was carried over to arcade releases in beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS.
- Concertino in Blue's BEGINNER chart was removed in beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem. However, it was re-added in beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle.
- Concertino in Blue was added to pop'n music Sunny Park on February 14th, 2013 as part of the GITADORA × pop'n music Sunny Park × jubeat saucer event.
- From July 9th, 2014, it could be unlocked in pop'n music ラピストリア via Story Mode.
- In pop'n music éclale, it could be purchased from the Star Factory shop for 60 lumina.
- Concertino In Blue was automatically unlocked for new players from January 28th to March 1st, 2016, as part of the Limited time welcome pack (期間限定・ウェルカムパック) campaign.
- It was later available as a default song for new players from April 27th, 2016 to May 16th, 2016 as part of the Golden Welcome Campaign (Golden Welcome キャンペーン).
- As of pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, it is available by default for all players.
- Concertino in Blue is one of jubeat saucer's Only Now Songs (いまだけ楽曲). It could be unlocked from February 14th to 21st, 2013 as part of the GITADORA × pop'n music Sunny Park × jubeat saucer event.
- From February 22nd, 2013, it could be unlocked via bistro saucer.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In the DanceDanceRevolution and pop'n music series, Concertino in Blue's title is capitalized as Concertino In Blue.
- Concertino In Blue's EX chart had a note which was always registered as a BAD. This was fixed on February 21st, 2013, by removing that note.
- Concertino In Blue's character is a blue colored OTOBEAR, the mascot of GITADORA. The flautist of Concertino in Blue's video, Maurizio, appears on OTOBEAR's portrait, FEVER and WIN animations.
- Despite having a new character, Concertino In Blue doesn't have new comments on the pop'n music Sunny Park MUSIC&CHARACTERS page (instead, the original GUITARFREAKS 7thMIX & drummania 6thMIX's song page is linked).
- Concertino in Blue was removed from jubeat saucer on November 1st, 2013. It was revived on January 20th, 2014.
- In jukebeat, Concertino in Blue's artist is romanized as HIROFUMI SASAKI.
- Concertino In Blue's EASY chart was re-rated in pop'n music éclale on March 22nd, 2016.
- Concertino in Blue was added to beatmania IIDX INFINITAS on February 8th, 2017 as part of the February 2017 Basic Subscription Monthly Songs.
- Concertino in Blue is a song part of the POLICY BREAK event. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked in the SOUND VOLTEX series, please see the event page.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2.
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99.
jubeat difficulty rated from 1 to 10.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and Pop'n Music Fever.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD||2||5||10||11||5||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD||2||5||10||↑12||5||↓10||-|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS→17 SIRIUS||2||5||10||12||5||10||12|
|beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem||-||5||10||12||5||10||12|
|beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle→Present||2||5||10||12||5||10||12|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD CS||2||5||10||12||5||10||12|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||10||12||5||10||12|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||76 / 7||115 / 2||333 / 10||458 / 6||530 / 15 / 0||120 / 2||333 / 10||458 / 6||529 / 15 / 0|
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
|GF8/dm7 power-up ver.→GF/DM V2||59||↑80||95||↑70||82||92||↑65||↑78||↑82||74||↑91||99|
|GF/DM MASTERPIECE GOLD||59||80||96||73||86||98||65||75||82||77||92||99|
XG & GITADORA Series
|GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE||↑6.00||↑7.35||↑8.40||↑9.00||↑4.95||↑7.95||↑9.55||↑9.95||↑4.65||↑6.35||↑8.50||↑9.35|
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||8||10|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→ラピストリア||12||32||42||※48||24||33|
|pop'n music éclale→Present||↑19||32||42||48||24||33|
※ Before the 2013.02.21 version of pop'n music Sunny Park, the notecount of this chart was different (total notes: 1305).
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||6||12||15||18||-|