Song Connections / Remixes
- 鬼天 is one of the songs of the MYSTICAL STRIKE event of REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!. To unlock it, you must beat Asura.
- To reach Asura for the first time, you must play for your 1ST to FINAL ROUNDs, songs which start with "a", "shu", or "ju/jyu", and "ra" (あ, しゅ/じゅ, ら), in that order.
- After you play against Asura once, you can challenge it again in normal play with any song by using the Phantom Beast Radar. Its weakness are foreign songs.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA and REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, 鬼天 was playable by default.
- Asura in Buddhism is the name of the lowest ranks of the deities or demigods of the Kāmadhātu. They are described as having three heads with three faces and four to six arms.
- 鬼天 marks Yoshihiro Tagawa's second use of his 兎々 alias, after 海神 from REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer-.
- It also marks the first song Yoshihiro Tagawa has composed not under his DJ TOTTO alias to not have its HARD chart rated Level 10+ (or Level 11/12 from REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA onwards).
- 鬼天 is a song part of the POLICY BREAK event. For more information on the dates it could be unlocked in the SOUND VOLTEX series, please see the event page.
- 鬼天 can be unlocked in beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL from April 27th, 2015 as part of the 猫叉＆TOTTOと行くGW弾丸ツアー event.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, 鬼天 was revived on February 23rd, 2017.
- 鬼天 is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.8.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes||-||519 / 30||889 / 48||1265 / 46||-||576 / 26||960 / 44||1467/ 42||-|
|beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL→Present||-||6||9||11||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||9||11||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||6||9||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!→VOLZZA 2||4||7||10||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||4||7||10||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||6||9||13||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III||6||12||15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||6||12||↑17||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||6||12||17||-||-|
|MYSTICAL STRIKE Songs||鬼天 (Asura) - Cytokinesis (Chimera) - Proluvies (Leviathan) - WICKeD CRφSS (Vampire) - Giant Strength (Cyclops)|
Gale Rider (Griffin) - onslaught (Bahamut)
|裏MYSTICAL STRIKE Songs||DEADLOCK -Out Of Reach- (Asura) - SCHWARZSCHILD FIELD (Chimera) - Poochie (Leviathan) - アヴァロンの丘 (Vampire)|
OverDriveTrain (Cyclops) - Nigra Ludia (Griffin) - Eclipse Zero (Bahamut)
|Preparation Phase||Sakura Mirage - 白露の風 - Scars of FAUNA|
|Travelling Phase||打打打打打打打打打打 - Hello Happiness - 鬼天 - Todestrieb - 全力 SPECIAL VACATION!! ～限りある休日～|