Artist: DJ TOTTO VS 兎々
Composition/Arrangement: DJ TOTTO, Totto
Genre: KUDOS CORE
VJ: Hiromitsu Kawasaki
Jacket design: 07
First Music Game Appearance: REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- 伐折羅-vajra- was unveiled in the final round of the REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper section of The 4th KONAMI Arcade Championship event.
- 伐折羅-vajra- marks Yoshihiro Tagawa's first collaboration of aliases.
- Vajra is a Sanskrit word meaning both thunderbolt and diamond. It is the name of a weapon that is used as a ritual object to symbolize both the properties of a diamond (indestructibility) and a thunderbolt (irresistible force).
- 伐折羅-vajra- was added to REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper on February 16th, 2015 to the winners of the REFLEC derby (リフレクダービー) event, which started on January 30th, 2015, and ended on February 14th, 2015.
- It could be unlocked by all players from August 20th, 2015 to September 3rd, 2015 as part of the Kagayake! vajra michi (耀け！伐折羅道) event.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA, 伐折羅-vajra-'s BASIC, MEDIUM, and HARD charts could be purchased in the Garage for 20, 30, and 40 VOLZZA KEYs, respectively.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, 伐折羅-vajra- was playable by default.
- Prior to its revival in REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, 伐折羅-vajra-'s charts have notecounts that are multiples of 333.
- Also, its BASIC and MEDIUM charts are the second and third charts to be rated Level 6 and 9, respectively.
- With 666 objects, 伐折羅-vajra-'s MEDIUM chart currently has the second highest number of objects in a MEDIUM chart, behind Rebellio's 689.
- With 999 objects, 伐折羅-vajra-'s HARD chart currently has the fourth highest number of objects in a HARD chart, behind Rebellio's, onslaught's, and V₂'s 1073, 1014, and 1000, respectively.
- 伐折羅-vajra- is a song part of the POLICY BREAK event. For more information on the dates it could be unlocked in the SOUND VOLTEX series, please see the event page.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, 伐折羅-vajra- was revived on February 2nd, 2017.
- 伐折羅-vajra- is one of the North America Area songs of beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER's Meshimase! BISTROVER (召しませ！BISTROVER) unlocking system. Its charts can be unlocked from May 10th, 2021.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER→Present||-||6||10||12||-||6||10||12||-|
|REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper||6||9||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||6||9||↑12||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||8||11||15||-|
|Effected By||PHQUASE VS 深瀬||PHQUASE VS 深瀬||PHQUASE VS 深瀬||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III||7||13||15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||7||13||↑18||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||7||13||18||-||-|
|Asia||Crazy Jackpot - Explorer feat. ぷにぷに電機 - Viridian - 閠槞彁の願い - 乱膳の舞姫|
|Europe||Burning Flame - MEGAERA - Rubrum Piano - SOLID STATE SQUAD -RISEN RELIC REMIX- - That Feeling|
|Northern land||innocent revolver - Playball - Ritual of Anubis - Scandal - Sugarplum - バッド・スイーツ､バッド・ドリーム - 儚き恋の華|
|North America||As You Want - Brahma - DENIM (ELECTRO MIX) - Pārvatī - Rosa azuL - 二人ノ廃城幽踊宴 - 伐折羅-vajra-|
|Asia 2||COSMIC RAY - Danza Aestas - Frisk And Squeak - Level 3 - LOCUS OF THE TRAVEL - Zenith|