Song Connections / Remixes
- 伐折羅-vajra- was unveiled in the final round of the REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper section of The 4th KONAMI Arcade Championship event.
- 伐折羅-vajra- marks Yoshihiro Tagawa's first collaboration of aliases.
- Vajra is a Sanskrit word meaning both thunderbolt and diamond. It is the name of a weapon that is used as a ritual object to symbolize both the properties of a diamond (indestructibility) and a thunderbolt (irresistible force).
- 伐折羅-vajra- was added to REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper on February 16th, 2015 to the winners of the REFLEC derby (リフレクダービー) event, which started on January 30th, 2015, and ended on February 14th, 2015.
- It could be unlocked by all players from August 20th, 2015 to September 3rd, 2015 as part of the Kagayake! vajra michi (耀け！伐折羅道) event.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA, 伐折羅-vajra-'s BASIC, MEDIUM, and HARD charts could be purchased in the Garage for 20, 30, and 40 VOLZZA KEYs, respectively.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, 伐折羅-vajra- was playable by default.
- Prior to its revival in REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, 伐折羅-vajra-'s charts have notecounts that are multiples of 333.
- Also, its BASIC and MEDIUM charts are the second and third charts to be rated Level 6 and 9, respectively.
- With 666 objects, 伐折羅-vajra-'s MEDIUM chart currently has the second highest number of objects in a MEDIUM chart, behind Rebellio's 689.
- With 999 objects, 伐折羅-vajra-'s HARD chart currently has the fourth highest number of objects in a HARD chart, behind Rebellio's, onslaught's, and V₂'s 1073, 1014, and 1000, respectively.
- 伐折羅-vajra- is a song part of the POLICY BREAK event. For more information on the dates it could be unlocked in the SOUND VOLTEX series, please see the event page.
- From September 12th, 2019 in SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE, it can be purchased with PCB instead.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, 伐折羅-vajra- was revived on February 2nd, 2017.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper||6||9||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||6||9||↑12||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||8||11||15||-|
|Effected By||PHQUASE VS 深瀬||PHQUASE VS 深瀬||PHQUASE VS 深瀬||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III||7||13||15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||7||13||↑18||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||7||13||18||-||-|