Ame nochi Hello
- 1 雨ノチHello
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Music Comment
- 1.6 Song Production Information
- 1.7 Video Production Information
- 1.8 Character Information
- 1.9 Difficulty & Notecounts
Composition/Arrangement/Guitars/Other Instruments & Programming: Yoshiyuki Kinoshita
pop'n music Genre: BREAKOUT ROCK (ブレイクアウトロック)
pop'n music Character: OTOBEAR [SP]
pop'n CG design: ちっひ
First Music Game Appearance: GITADORA
Other Music Game Appearances:
How many 嘘を重ねた理性 胸に潜む叫びを犠牲 感情も 衝動も 真実も Out of myself 群れに続け 右向け右 故にいつも誰かの所為に 正解も 後悔も 生涯も Nothing I can say 思イ描イタ未来像ヲ 神頼ムダケノ明日ヲ 雨上がり空 光が照らした (SUN WILL RISE) (BREAK OUT!) 繰り返す 平常Days それでも愛せ (BREAK OUT!) 涙を超えて I stay! Yeah! (BREAK OUT!) 踏み出せ 境界線 間違いでも All right (BREAK OUT!) 追いかけた夢 抱きしめて 「憂い」=「栄光」 雨のちHello
How many uso wo kasaneta risei mune ni hiso musakebi wo gisei kanjou mo shoudou mo shinjitsu mo Out of myself mure ni tsuzuke migi muke migi yue ni itsumo dareka no sei ni seikai mo koukai mo shougai mo Nothing I can say omoi egaita miraizou wo kamidano mudake no asu wo ameagari sora hikari ga terashita (SUN WILL RISE) (BREAK OUT!) kurikaesu heijou Days soredemo ai se (BREAK OUT!) namida wo koete I stay! Yeah! (BREAK OUT!) fumidase kyoukaisen machigai demo All right (BREAK OUT!) oikaketa yume dakishimete "urei" = "eikou" ame nochi Hello
Song Connections / Remixes
- no where now here may be considered a sequel to 雨ノチHello.
- The videos for 雨ノチHello and no where now here are linked with each other, each with a "story" from the central character. 雨ノチHello's is in the schoolgirl's perspective.
- 雨ノチHello was added to pop'n music Sunny Park on February 14th, 2013 as part of the GITADORA × pop'n music Sunny Park × jubeat saucer event.
- 雨ノチHello is one of jubeat saucer's Only Now Songs (いまだけ楽曲). It could be unlocked from February 14th to 21st, 2013 as part of the GITADORA × pop'n music Sunny Park × jubeat saucer event.
- From February 22nd, 2013, it could be unlocked via bistro saucer.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- 雨ノチHello's character, OTOBEAR, is the mascot of GITADORA.
- 雨ノチHello is the only new KONAMI original song in GITADORA's default songlist that has its own video.
- 雨ノチHello was removed from jubeat saucer on June 1st, 2013. It was revived on October 7th, 2013.
- It was removed again on January 1st, 2014. It was revived again on February 1st, 2014.
- Despite having a new character, 雨ノチHello doesn't have new comments on the pop'n music Sunny Park MUSIC&CHARACTERS page.
- In the American iTunes page for GITADORA Original Soundtrack 1st season album, 雨ノチHello's title was romanized as Amenochi Hello.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and Pop'n Music Fever.)
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
XG & GITADORA Series
|GITADORA location test||2.20||4.50||6.80||-||2.00||4.30||5.70||-||2.40||4.20||6.40||-|
|GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE||↓2.30||↓4.80||↑7.20||-||↓2.30||↓4.70||↓5.70||-||↓2.75||↓4.80||↓6.60||-|
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||7||9|
|pop'n music Sunny Park||5||24||34||41||8||15|
|pop'n music ラピストリア→Present||5||24||34||↓39||8||15|