First Music Game Appearance: SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- REVOLVER was performed live as part of the AUTOMATION PARADISE ～MAD CHILD SPECIAL MIX～ medley at The 8th KONAMI Arcade Championship.
- REVOLVER is one of the "Excellence Award" songs part of The 5th KAC Original Song Contest (The 5th KAC オリジナル楽曲コンテスト). It was first unveiled at the EXIT TUNES DANCE PARTY 2016. It was eventually added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS on March 18th, 2016.
- REVOLVER's ADVANCED and EXHAUST charts can be purchased in SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS after clearing the EXHAUST charts of Follow Up, Enigma, MG277, and Fox4-Raize- with an A rank or above.
- REVOLVER's ADVANCED chart can be purchased separately after simply clearing Fox4-Raize-'s ADVANCED chart.
- In SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN, its EXHAUST chart can be purchased after clearing the EXHAUST charts of the above-mentioned songs with an A rank or above, while its ADVANCED chart is available by default.
- Voltenizer Maxima (in his GRAVITY version) appears on REVOLVER's jackets.
- When playing REVOLVER, Voltenizer Maxima (as drawn in the jacket, together with its backdrop) appears in the background.
- REVOLVER is one of the songs in Part 32 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it can be unlocked in the beatmania IIDX series by playing 6 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 1 MAX. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see the event page.
- REVOLVER being crossed over marks sky_delta's first appearance in the beatmania IIDX series.
- Due to a bug, REVOLVER was accessible without needing to raise the infection level. Filling the infection gauge, however, caused the song to be locked again. This was fixed on June 15th, 2018, around one hour later after the song was available for unlock.
Song Production Information
I'm sky_delta. Thank you for recruiting me!
This is my first time to record an original song in SOUND VOLTEX.
I made it thinking on "a song that is going to be fun to play in SOUND VOLTEX", so I think that it has a different feeling from the songs that I usually make.
I packed it with sounds, so I will be happy if you listen to them while playing.
Let's go. Thank you.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS→Present||-||5||8||11||-||5||8||11||-|
|Effected By||MAD CHILD Hyperīōn||MAD CHILD Hyperīōn||MAD CHILD Hyperīōn||-||-|
|Jacket Artists||第六のセフィラ - 美の聖獣MAXIMA ‡ KING Osiris||第六のセフィラ - 美の聖獣MAXIMA ‡ KING Osiris||第六のセフィラ - 美の聖獣MAXIMA ‡ KING Osiris||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III||6||12||15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||6||12||↑18||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||6||12||18||-||-|