Song Connections / Remixes
- Portions of the beatmania IIDX version of Discloze sound different compared to the original one.
- A long version of Discloze, titled Discloze (Extended), appears on lapix's second album, Perfect Comes.
- A remix of Discloze by Hommarju, titled Discloze (Hommarju Remix), appears on lapix's third album, CORE Signal.
- A hardcore rework of Discloze, titled Discloze (Hardcore Mix), can be found on lapix's first major album, L.
- Discloze is a song part of the SOUND VOLTEX III Production Confirmation Commemorative Original Song Contest (SOUND VOLTEX III 制作決定記念 オリジナル楽曲コンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS on May 29th, 2015.
- You need to complete all eight missions of the second episode of MISSION, 混沌より出づる者。, to unlock its ADVANCED and EXHAUST charts in SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS.
- As of SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN, its EXHAUST chart can be purchased with BLOCKs instead, while its NOVICE and ADVANCED charts are available by default.
- Discloze is lapix's first SOUND VOLTEX song with an EXHAUST chart rated Level 15 (pre-SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN).
- Tsumabuki RIGHT appears on Discloze's jacket.
- Discloze is one of the songs in Part 15 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it could be unlocked in the beatmania IIDX series by playing 6 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 1 MAX. For more information on the dates it could be unlocked, please see the event page.
- Discloze being crossed over marks lapix's first appearance in the beatmania IIDX series.
- Discloze received new song comments on the beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL website.
- From June 15th, 2018, it can be purchased in beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS via CBSライセンス.
- As of beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage, it is available by default.
- Discloze is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020) from January 6th, 2021 after purchasing its charts with BITs.
- It marks the FLOOR INFECTION song to be added to beatmania IIDX INFINITAS.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes / Backspin Scratches||-||498 / 9 / 0||872 / 13 / 5||1365 / 14 / 5||-||497 / 11 / 0||966 / 0 / 0||1437 / 0 / 0||-|
|beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL→Present||-||6||9||11||-||6||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||6||9||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020)||-||6||9||11||-||6||9||11||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III||5||10||15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||5||10||↑17||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||5||10||17||-||-|