Jump to navigation Jump to search
Song Connections / Remixes
- continew is related to ゆうしゃのなつやすみ and ゆうしゃのふゆやすみ, from SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- and SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS respectively.
- continew is a song part of the The 4th KAC Original Song Contest (The 4th KACオリジナル楽曲コンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS on November 20th, 2015.
- The yuusha character from ゆうしゃのなつやすみ appears on continew's jackets.
- continew's jacket represents the Two of Diamonds of the French playing card deck.
- continew was originally submitted to a previous SOUND VOLTEX FLOOR contest but did not make it in the game.
- continew contains 24 BPM changes: 160→128→112→96→160→64→80→96→112→128→144→160→176→192→208→224→240→244→248→252→255→256→220→139.
- The song title "continew" is a combination of the words "continue" and "new game", fitting the song's RPG theme.
- According to Verdammt's Twitter (here and here), to fit continew's theme of overflowing, the BPM changes in the second half represents progress through a "game"'s levels, until it reaches 255 BPM (or 0xFF), the largest 16-bit number, while audio glitches begin to appear. Once it reached 256 (0x00, which is out-of-scope), it causes the "game" to crash and corrupts the "save file", erasing all progress. It then restarts the "game" at 220 BPM (DC in hexadecimal, meaning Da Capo or from the beginning) by repeating the melody played in the previous section. The final section runs at 139 BPM, or 8B in hexadecimal, meaning 8-Bit.
- The change from 255 to 256 was referenced in continew's original jacket when it was submitted previously (which can be seen here).
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|Jacket Artists||帝国陸軍新兵 名も無き勇者♦Pendragon restart||帝国陸軍新兵 名も無き勇者♦Pendragon restart||帝国陸軍新兵 名も無き勇者♦Pendragon restart||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III||5||11||15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||5||11||↑17||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||5||11||17||-||-|