Not to be confused with fellow SOUND VOLTEX artist kanone.
- Real name: Unknown
- Birthday: February 5th
- Website: http://kamomesano.info/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kamomesano
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUo7NNK1jml8dEehrBhskMw
- SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/kamomesano
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/kamomesano/
- Bandcamp: https://kamomesano.bandcamp.com
kamome sano is a Japanese indie music artist who won several SOUND VOLTEX contests, who's known to produce music under several electronic genres, be it future bass, trance, electro, drumstep, ambient, and hardcore. kamome also owns a label named tatsuta recordings, and is also a regular participant to Lilium Records and Movement on the FLOOR compilations.
- kamome sano is a trans woman, making her the second artist in BEMANI known to be openly transgender after Jamie Thompson. She is also openly bisexual.
- kamome sano has contributed to SEGA's maimai series with the song keep hopping.
- kamome sano / 沙野カモメ
- wobble magic library
- TRAIN (2010-2011)
- minimal? (2010-2011)
- 時間旅行 (2010-2011)
- Happy (2010-2011)
- science(non)fiction (2012)
- 空想音楽 (2012)
- Re: kamome sano (2012)
- 夏の星空 (2012)
- signal (2012)
- オリオン+beta_20121215 (2012)
- beta_20121215 (2012)
- beta_20130429 (2013)
- 夏の星空+beta_20130812 (2013)
- out of order (2014)
- beta_20140817 (2014)
- archive001:reworks+ (2015)
- archive002:songs for [t] (2015)
- archive003:reworks++ (2016)
- Goodbye, Friend (2016, with colate)
- beta_restored/AM / beta_restored/PM (2017)
- waterproof (2017)
- eutopia 2045 (2017)
- Pâtisserie kamome (2018)
- happy ending (2018)
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.