Artist: MisoilePunch♪ ～タケノコ添え～
Arrangement: Ponchi, Takenoko Shounen
First Music Game Appearance: SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Fin.ArcDeaR can be found on MisoilePunch♪'s first album, I Re:s.
- A rearrangement of Fin.ArcDeaR by かねこちはる, titled Fin.ArcDeaR - winter ver. -, also can be found on the same album.
- Fin.ArcDeaR is one of the "Excellence Award" songs of The 6th KAC Original Song Contest (The 6th KAC オリジナル楽曲コンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN on February 17th, 2017.
- Its ADVANCED chart is the first ADVANCED chart to be rated Level 14.
- Fin.ArcDeaR's EXHAUST chart can be purchased from the SDVX Station after purchasing and clearing Immortal saga's EXHAUST chart.
- Its MAXIMUM chart can be unlocked via BLASTER GATE after purchasing its EXHAUST chart and unlocking Immortal saga's MAXIMUM chart.
- Since SOUND VOLTEX EXCEED GEAR, its EXHAUST chart can be purchased with PCB and its MAXIMUM chart can be unlocked via BLASTER GATE, both without any prerequisites.
- Tsumabuki LEFT and Tsumabuki RIGHT appear in Fin.ArcDeaR's jackets.
- Fin.ArcDeaR is a coined word of "Finale", "Arcana" and "Dear".
- Fin.ArcDeaR marks both MisomyL and Ponchi's debuts in BEMANI.
- At the time of making Fin.ArcDeaR, MisomyL was 17 years old, making him one of the youngest artists to debut in BEMANI.
- Fin.ArcDeaR was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS コナステ's REGULAR course on August 1st, 2019.
Song Production Information
The title of the song we produced, "Fin.ArcDeaR", is a coined word consisting of the following three words, "Finale", "Arcana" and "Dear", joined together.
"Arcana" (mysterious) was chosen because of the word "Arc" representing "Rainbow", and the reason of the choice comes from the song's theme "to those who color the final chapter".
In addition, this song was a collaboration of three people who are new to FLOOR contests but we still think we were able to fully demonstrate our talents.
Below, comments from each producer.
I am MisomyL, thank you very much!!
I cannot describe how much I am honored and how much I am filled with joy!
The cooperation with all three of us began with enthusiasm: "It does not matter if we are new to this! We will definitely succeed, absolutely!"
"Likelihood of being the best", "venue excitement", "simple enough to achieve a high difficulty chart", these were the main objectives I was conscious about while creating the song. ("Absolutely no errors there" - I made the song while thinking about this, of the three of us I am the least one to be careful about things.)
The way the song ends was made deliberately with the thought of "continuing", as "it is not the song itself but it is up to the finalists themselves to decorate the true finale!".
By the time this comment is posted, the song in its true meaning has been completed.
Three people, together with our talents and our love for KAC and sound games, we think we were able to finish a truly awesome song!!
Thank you! "The final movement of a rainbow" is the feeling I bet on! I'm thankful!!!!!
I am Ponchi, I was in charge of the overall arrangement.
When arranging, objectives were "best feeling" and the "freshness of VOLTEX IV's theme", while finding out "where to drop" and "where to rise" the catchy melody in order to make it stand out the most.
MisomyL sent me a great melody that was catchy and casual (laughs) and I tried multiple times how to express each instrument with piano midi. I got stuck interpreting the drums, so I asked my good friend Takenoko Shounen for help, sent him the track and afterwards we proceeded to complete it like as if we were finishing a puzzle.
When it was done, we all unanimously said "Fin.ArcDeaR is good".
Even though we made the track for the VOLTEX players, when I listen to it again there is something that resonates not only with the players but for us composers as well.
And this is Fin.ArcDeaR. Please enjoy it.
To all who play VOLTEX, I'm thankful!!!!!
I am Takenoko Shounen, in charge of rhythms and of partial arrangement after Ponchi's proposal.
Although cooperation with the unit was decided due to a small thing, I think I did my part fine without interfering much.
I made the best arrangement I could on making flashy, gorgeous drums, which are the main key of the rhythm.
Like Ponchi said, it was like finishing a puzzle. As production progressed, we managed to complete the song very convincingly.
The best final movement, if you listen you will understand, I'm thankful!!!!!
Difficulty & Notecounts
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|Jacket Artists||”いの一番に飛び込むゼ！”躁舵手!?嬬武器雷刀!! ＄ KING||"君となら、きっと何処へだって行けるのでしょう" 海尉艦長 嬬武器烈風刀 ＄ KING||"私が導き、オレが動く" 嬬武器兄弟 ＄ KING||"血よりも濃い絆" 嬬武器兄弟 ＄ KING||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV||6||14||17||19||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE→Present||6||14||↑18||19||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||6||14||18||19||-|
|The 6th KACオリジナル楽曲コンテスト|
|Highest Excellence Award||HE4VEN ～天国へようこそ～ - iLLness LiLin|
|Excellence Award||Fin.ArcDeaR - Immortal saga - Sailing Force - 超☆超☆光☆速☆出☆前☆最☆速!!! スピード★スター★かなで|
|Prize Award||Gamerz FestivaL - infinite:youniverse - Make Magic - ΩVERSOUL|
|Accepted Songs||Apocrypha - Chaotic Romance - Destruction & Qreation - dreamin' of u - DropZ-Line- -Fáfnir - Game Over |
Grand-Guignol - Goddess Bless you - JUNKIE FLAVOR - Khionos TiARA - Legendary Road - PIERROT KNIfE
rhythmology study - Spirit of the Beast - Xibercannon - おにいちゃんハイテック - 獅子奮迅