This page is under VERY heavy construction.
- 1 EXIT TUNES
- 1.1 Label Information
- 1.2 Overview
- 1.3 Releases
- 1.3.1 Artist Albums
- 1.3.2 Soundtracks
- 1.3.3 DVDs / Blu-rays
- 1.4 Events
- Name: EXIT TUNES
- Type of label: Commercial
- Years active: 2003-present
- Homepage: http://exittunes.com/ (Official), http://edp-edp.com/ (EXITTUNES Dance Production)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/exit_sales (Official), https://twitter.com/etajp (EXIT TUNES ACADEMY), https://twitter.com/EDP2016official (EXITTUNES Dance Production)
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCreO0L2HkC77ofkY6AbU80Q (Official), https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5EevzJS8k_lVFGLbjGuCUQ (EXITTUNES Dance Production)
EXIT TUNES (spelled on its official website as exit tunes, and also referred to on the occasion as EXIT TUNES INC., and in Japanese as エグジットチューンズ株式会社) is a Japanese music label that was founded in 2001 by Kazuhiro Kato. Originally a printer company under the name QUAKE INC., Kato later changed into a record company following his winning money on the 2001-2004 Nippon TV show Money no tora (マネーの虎), notably the first Japanese TV program revolved around business investment. It later changed its name to QUAKE RECORDS, and then QUAKE HOLDINGS. After merging with Pony Canyon in 2009, the company adapted its current EXIT TUNES name in 2011.
Many musicians in BEMANI have had their CDs released through EXIT TUNES, and KONAMI often licenses them for their BEMANI series, most notably beatmania IIDX, REFLEC BEAT, and SOUND VOLTEX. Notable artists include DJ UTO, Ryu☆ (seven albums, and also serves as a music executive in the company), Starving Trancer, kors k, Last Note., cosMo@暴走P, and vocalists Matsushita & Mayumi Morinaga. In addition, many of the VOCALOID songs in BEMANI are licensed from various other EXIT TUNES artists.
EXITTUNES Dance Production
On April 22nd, 2016, Ryu☆ announced the formation of a brand new, BEMANI-affiliated label named EXITTUNES Dance Production (abbreviated as EDP) focusing on, but not limited to, electronic dance music. Many of the artists involved with the label are ones that have notable presence in BEMANI. The label is also home to the ravemania series, Ryu☆'s own modern take on the Dancemania series.
Currently, the sub-label has eight members:
Here are various album releases through the EXIT TUNES label. Note that only albums that feature songs in the BEMANI series are listed below.
This list is under heavy construction.
- For UltraPlayers (2015)
- MIND HACK (2016)
- L (2018)
- 松下が二次元に恋をする15の理由 (2015)
- AGEHA (2010)
- Rainbow☆Rainbow (2011)
- Sakura Luminance (2012)
- Plan 8 (2013)
- BLUE DRAGON (2013, as 青龍)
- We're so Happy (2014)
- Seventh Heaven (2015)
- Ryu☆BEST -MOONLiGHT- (2016)
- AO-∞ (2017, as 青龍)
- Ryu☆BEST -SUNLiGHT- (2018)
- 焔 -MAGMA- (2016)
Starving Trancer / Xceon
- RED ROAD (2017)
- No No No limits 2 dAnce (2018)
- Meltical sugar wave (2015)
- DanceDanceRevolution A Original Soundtrack (2019)
- DanceDanceRevolution 20th Anniversary Non Stop Mix Mixed by DJ KOO (2019)
- beatmania IIDX 20th Anniversary Tribute BEST (2020)
DVDs / Blu-rays
- BEMANI ROCK FES’16
- EDP×beatnation summit 2017 -beatnation 10th Anniversary-
- EDP presents ここなつワンマンライブ2018 ミライコウシン
- EDP presents ひなビタ♪ライブ2018 ～Sweet Smile Pajamas Party～
- GUMI 5th Anniversary party Presented by BEMANI
- EXIT TUNES ACADEMY × BEMANI チケットプレゼントキャンペーン
- EXIT TUNES ACADEMY × BEMANI 全員もらえる!限定グッズプレゼントキャンペーン
- DDR・ポップン・リフレク・ボルテ × 歌い手【松下】
- ライブ音源をゲームで！「EXIT TUNES Dance Party -beatnation RHYZE music council-」
- ボカロ デ オドレ!! EDM×BEMANI
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.