Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is under construction.
- Name: Eiri Mikoshiba (御子柴英利)
- pop'n music: CG designer, pop'n music 7→pop'n music 11
Eiri Mikoshiba is a former CG and movie designer for BEMANI. He mostly worked on pop'n music, starting as a CG designer on pop'n music 7 and working as a character artist the following four games. He also occasionally contributed videos to the beatmania IIDX and GuitarFreaks & DrumMania series.
Outside BEMANI, Eiri is the producer of KONAMI's Monster retsuden Oreca battle (モンスター烈伝 オレカバトル) and Otoca♥d'or (オトカ♥ドール) arcade games.
- ミコシバ / mikoshiba
- According to shio on the January 29th, 2003 update of the official pop'n music 9 website, Eiri was in charge of the pop'n music 9 website.
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
pop'n CG designs
pop'n music 8
pop'n music 9
- Bronson - 垂直OK!
- FORCE - Dynamic! Atomic! S.C.B.G. ~ver.1~
pop'n music 10
- AMETORI - Atlantic Spotted Dolphin
- Chiyoko - 海の歌
- FOXY - 青春スタイル in 2003 (with shio)
- MICHAEL - GOONIES"R"GOOD ENOUGH
- ロミ夫 - Sabrina
pop'n music 11
- Johnny Jousai (ジョニー城西) - Pa la la 42 (with モロ)
- Mr.FUNGANO - Demolizione
- OKINA - E-TEN-RAKU
- VIC VIPER / LORD BRITISH - GRADIUS -FULL SPEED-