This page is under construction.
Eiri Mikoshiba is a former CG and movie designer for BEMANI. He mostly worked on pop'n music, starting as a CG designer on pop'n music 7 and working as a character artist the following four games. He also occasionally contributed videos to the beatmania IIDX series.
Outside BEMANI, Eiri is the producer of KONAMI's Monster retsuden Oreca battle (モンスター烈伝 オレカバトル) and Otoca♥d'or (オトカ♥ドール) arcade games.
pop'n CG designs
pop'n music 8
pop'n music 9
pop'n music 10
- AMETORI - Atlantic Spotted Dolphin
- Chiyoko - 海の歌
- FOXY - 青春スタイル in 2003 (with shio)
- MICHAEL - GOONIES"R"GOOD ENOUGH
- ロミ夫 - Sabrina
pop'n music 11
- Johnny Jousai (ジョニー城西) - Pa La La 42 (with モロ)
- Mr.FUNGANO - Demolizione
- OKINA - E-TEN-RAKU
- VIC VIPER / LORD BRITISH - GRADIUS -FULL SPEED-
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.