Composition/Arrangement: NM SEQUENCE UNLIMITED
pop'n music Genre: CYBER ARABIAN (サイバーアラビアン)
pop'n music Character: 2st 
pop'n CG design: tera
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 10
Other Music Game Appearances:
A soundbite can be heard.
Song Connections / Remixes
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Arrabbiata comes from the Italian word "All'arrabbiata", which means "angry style".
- 2st, character who represents Saudi Arabia, is one of the characters of Miracle 4.
- Arrabbiata is the only song in the original quartet of the Miracle 4 Cyber songs which is not in its respective game's HELL course.
- It is also the only song in the original quartet of the Miracle 4 Cyber songs which has no BPM changes in pop'n music.
- It's also NAOKI's only original song in pop'n music under his Reven-G alias.
- It's also his only non-collaboration pop'n music song without non-sampled vocals.
- Arrabbiata has never had a Battle HYPER chart in pop'n music.
- Arrabbiata was unlocked in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 for normal play on November 1st, 2007.
- Arrabbiata's BEGINNER chart is one of the few BEGINNER charts rated Level 3 (in the 1 to 10 difficulty scale) despite the song running at less than 250 BPM.
- In the American and European releases of the DanceDanceRevolution series, Arrabbiata's artist was changed to Reven-G alterative.
A burning to burst Asian sound! Aim to the NEXT STAGE! There is no God to bless you...
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||167 / 0||310 / 0||376 / 1||452 / 1||- / - / -||310 / 1||375 / 1||447 / 1||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX→Present||5||11||13||15||-||12||↑14||16||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage SuperNOVA2 CS||3||7||8||9||-||7||8||9||-|
|pop'n music 10||17||21||28||40||22||-|
|pop'n music 11→20 fantasia||17||21||28||↓39||22||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||27||34||45||22||-|
|pop'n music 10 CS||17||21||28||39||22||-|
|pop'n music 11 CS||17||21||28||39||22||-|