Nonstop Remix: NM SEQUENCE UNLIMITED
pop'n music Genre: DDR
pop'n music Character: AFRO 
pop'n CG design: RICE.C (AFRO animations) and shio (WIN/FEVER WIN/LOSE animations)
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 10
Other Music Game Appearances:
I want to take you where (I want to take you where) We can party (we can party) From dusk 'til dawn (1998!) Jam Jam Jam D.D.R. Yo, Everybody feel the beat with D.D.R. Jam Jam Jam D.D.R. Everybody dance let's get down (D2R!) Can't Stop fallin' love Tell me you will be true (forever baby) I just can't stop dreaming of you Everyday, (every way) You've broken my heart, broken my heart This can't be right, no no not right I'm telling you I know it's true That I'd die for you, die for you Baby, broke my heart Baby, Let's love, love, love again and again tonight Everything is so right Then the two of us can remember sweet sweet love (Evolution) Dance Dance Revolution
Song Connections / Remixes
- DDR MEGAMIX is an arranged medley of popular DanceDanceRevolution songs by Naoki Maeda. The songs on it are:
- 1998, credited to NAOKI (DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME).
- B4U, credited to NAOKI (DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX).
- The "D2R" sample can be heard after B4U's section ends.
- AFRONOVA PRIMEVAL, credited to 8-bit (Dance Maniax).
- 祭 JAPAN, credited to RE-VENGE (DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX).
- bag, credited to RevenG (DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME).
- CAN'T STOP FALLIN' IN LOVE, credited to NAOKI feat. PAULA TERRY (DanceDanceRevolution Solo 2000).
- BROKEN MY HEART, credited to NAOKI feat. PAULA TERRY (Dance Maniax).
- LOVE AGAIN TONIGHT～For Melissa MIX～, credited to NAOKI feat. PAULA TERRY (DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX).
- DIVE, credited to BeForU (DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX).
- The legend of MAX, credited to ZZ (DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME).
- Samples from PARANOiA can be heard during this section.
- Other various sounds from DanceDanceRevolution (credits inserted, start, the old select music, and door closure), as well as the old KONAMI logo jingle can be heard as well.
- While on the pop'n music 10 AC ♡ CS pop'n music 8 album the 祭 JAPAN portion of DDR MEGAMIX has vocals, in-game it does not.
- The DanceDanceRevolution version of DDR MEGAMIX lowers down the vocal samples in 祭 JAPAN, presumably due to licensing issues.
- DDR MEGAMIX marks the first appearance of AFRO as a rival character in pop'n music. AFRO is the second DanceDanceRevolution character to make such an appearance, after OSHARE-ZUKIN.
- AFRONOVA PRIMEVAL and BROKEN MY HEART are the only songs present on DDR MEGAMIX that did not originate on a DanceDanceRevolution game, though both did later appear in DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX.
- DDR MEGAMIX was added to DanceDanceRevolution A on September 13th, 2018, as part of the official DanceDanceRevolution twitter's Follow & RT campaign (フォロー＆RTキャンペーン) event.
- DDR MEGAMIX's addition to DanceDanceRevolution A is the first time when a song composed and arranged by Naoki Maeda is crossed over to the DanceDanceRevolution series since DanceDanceRevolution (2013).
- All of DDR MEGAMIX's charts (besides CHALLENGE) are comprised of the respective steps from the songs featured in the medley.
- This song also marks the first time 祭JAPAN and DIVE have appeared in some form on a DanceDanceRevolutiion arcade game since their removals.
- At 2:30, DDR MEGAMIX is currently the longest non-LONG VERSION song in DanceDanceRevolution history.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||185 / 0||322 / 2||441 / 3||609 / 3||731 / 38 / 0||329 / 2||441 / 1||582 / 2||714 / 24 / 0|
|pop'n music 10||13||20||36||42||23||40|
|pop'n music 11→19 TUNE STREET||13||20||36||↓41||23||40|
|pop'n music 20 fantasia||13||20||36||↑42||23||40|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||26||↑43||48||23||40|
|pop'n music 10 CS||13||20||36||42||23||40|
|pop'n music 11 CS||13||20||36||42||23||40|