|Dance Maniax - 2ndMIX (append JPARADISE)|
This page is under construction.
- Release date: June 21st, 2000
- First BEMANI game to use song jackets as opposed to banners or simple text, which would become the norm in most BEMANI game franchises within a decade.
- First BEMANI title to use motion sensor-based gameplay, as opposed to button/pad pressing.
- This game uses on-screen coins as song allowance per game, depending on the allowed number of stages in Test Mode by an arcade operator. Failing a stage penalizes the player by removing a coin before returning to the song selection screen.
- Total songs: 26
Depending on the number of stages allowed in Test Mode by the arcade operator, each course removes one of the songs within them, which are marked with ※.
|MAJOR SONGS||LOCOMOTION||TOGETHER FOREVER||IN MY DREAMS||LET'S GET DOWN (MO-FUNK MIX) ※||MY SHARONA|
|WORLD GROOVE||jane jana||Mobo☆Moga||BAILA! BAILA!||GORGEOUS 2012||AFRONOVA PRIMEVAL ※|
|from DDR||PUT YOUR FAITH IN ME〜SATURDAY NIGHT MIX〜||KEEP ON MOVIN'〜DMXMIX〜||BUTTERFLY (KCP FUNG-FU MIX) ※||DYNAMITE RAVE (B4ZA BEAT MIX)||AFRONOVA PRIMEVAL|
|DANCE PARTY||BROKEN MY HEART||IT'S A PARTY||Heaven is a '57 metallic gray〜gimmix〜||GET IT ALL ※||ALL MY LOVE|
|CLUB MIX||All Night featuring Angel (Original Mix)||Body featuring JD Braithwaite [I.C.B Club Vocal Mix]||Ain't It Good [Original Vocal Mix]||MEANING OF LIFE ※||Dr.Love|
|OVER 170||Mobo☆Moga||Heaven is a '57 metallic gray〜gimmix〜||DYNAMITE RAVE (B4ZA BEAT MIX)||AFRONOVA PRIMEVAL||MAD BLAST ※|
|CHALLENGE||ALL MY LOVE ※||GET IT ALL||DYNAMITE RAVE (B4ZA BEAT MIX)||AFRONOVA PRIMEVAL||MAD BLAST|
Codes & Unlock Information
For the codes, the Left and Right buttons refer to either P1 or P2 yellow selection buttons found on the cabinet. The Start button is underneath both Left and Right buttons, also on the cabinet. Red sensor is between top and bottom sensor, and the blue sensor is underneath the bottom sensor.
- Game modes
After inserting coin/s, hold both Left and Right buttons and press Start. It will reveal secret menu options with play styles and modifiers after the warning screen.
- Switch difficulty
On the song selection screen, hover onto both left and right blue sensors twice to change the difficulty to either MILD or WILD.
Jet World + DROP OUT + PARANOiA MAX TYPE 2: Score an A rank or higher on any course in TRIAL mode, and the song will be automatically played in EXTRA STAGE with MILD difficulty. Missing a note results in a game over.
- Dance Maniax official site (archived)