This page is for the Ryu☆ song titled AGEHA. For the album of the same title, please see AGEHA (album).
Genre: HAPPY HARDCORE
VJ: VJ GYO (IIDX RED), MAYA (12 HAPPY SKY→Present)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Two vocal samples: "Dance" and "Ladies and gentlemen".
Song Connections / Remixes
- A small sample of the opening part of AGEHA can be heard in starmine -swallowtail mix-, which appears on Ryu☆'s first album starmine.
- A long version of AGEHA appears on Ryu☆'s second album of the same title. A sample of starmine can be heard near the end of this version.
- Another extended version of AGEHA, titled AGEHA (SUNLiGHT Mix), can be found on Ryu☆'s third best of album, Ryu☆BEST -SUNLiGHT-.
- AGEHA shares the "Ladies and gentlemen" sample with Dark Fall.
- "Ageha" means "swallowtail butterfly".
- Ageha is also the name of a nightclub in Koutou, Tokyo. Its logo is based on the same butterfly featured prominently in the song's unique video.
- AGEHA received a brand-new video in beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY. This video was carried over to beatmania IIDX 11 RED CS.
- AGEHA is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS from October 4th, 2017, after purchasing its NORMAL, HYPER, and ANOTHER charts for 5000, 7500, and 8500 BITs respectively.
Song Production Information
Here's another all-out happy happy hardcore song. The image is of Ageha dancing about in a really cheerful setting. ... well, that's what I thought, but I wonder what everyone else's impressions are? As a music composer, I think about that a lot. Let's find out.
DAISUKE, who you will probably remember from the dance routines, said "Ryu☆ songs have this incredible feeling of daytime to them." — I see ... that may be!
My assistant, H, said "It feels like Ageha dancing around in a swirl of macho." — I see ... I don't know about that one ;_;
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 8+ in beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||5||7||N/A||4||6||N/A|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY||-||5||↑8||9||4||↑7||8|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD→18 Resort Anthem||-||5||8||9||↑5||7||8|
|beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle→Present||2||5||8||9||5||7||8|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS||2||5||7||8||4||7||7|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||8||9||5||7||8|