beatmania IIDX 10th style CS
| 1st - substream - 2nd - 3rd - 4th - 5th - 6th - 7th|
8th - 9th - 10th - 11 IIDX RED - 12 HAPPY SKY
13 DistorteD - 14 GOLD - 15 DJ TROOPERS
16 EMPRESS - 17 SIRIUS - 18 Resort Anthem
19 Lincle - 20 tricoro - 21 SPADA - 22 PENDUAL
23 copula - 24 SINOBUZ - 25 CANNON BALLERS
|Foreign Arcade Releases|
|beatmania IIDX (China) - tricoro (China)|
|Sony PlayStation 2|
| 3rd - 4th - 5th - 6th - 7th - 8th - 9th - 10th|
beatmania (USA) - 11 IIDX RED - 12 HAPPY SKY
13 DistorteD - 14 GOLD - 15 DJ TROOPERS
16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST
beatmania IIDX 10th style CS
- Release date: November 17th, 2005
- Retail value: 6,980 yen (7,329 after taxes)
General Information / Changes
- First CS beatmania IIDX game to use .5 speed mods, introduced in beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY.
- New GOLI art exclusive to the game appears on the result screens, replacing the generic result screens used in the arcade version due to GOLI's absence from the game due to being in an accident.
- Like in beatmania IIDX 10th style, 5KEY is now a modifier; if you play with a beatmania controller, the modifier cannot be turned off.
- First CS beatmania IIDX game to support DJ POINTs.
- First CS beatmania IIDX game to let you set in Double mode different mods for each side if you turn off the synchronization for each mod in OPTIONS. Previously, both sides had to use the same mods.
- First CS beatmania IIDX game where all the new CS songs have full Single and Double charts.
- First CS beatmania IIDX game to include a JUDGE display (notecounts on top of the video), which can be turned on via the options menu.
- With the release of L.E.D.'s album 電人K in 2008, beatmania IIDX 10th style CS is the only CS beatmania IIDX game to have long versions for every single one of its new CS songs.
- Total songs: 88
Arcade Version Songs
- 1st Samurai / sampling masters MEGA
- 5.8.8. / dj nagureo
- A-JAX (3-WAY MIX) / Mr.T
- ALIEN TEMPLE / PINK PONG
- ASTRAL VOYAGE / EeL
- BABY LOVE / Noria
- Back Into The Light / Sota Fujimori
- Boundary / SPARKER
- CARRY ON NIGHT (English version) / platoniX (EURO style)
- Changes / TaQ
- CHOO CHOO TRAIN (dnb mix) / SLAKE feat. MIKA
- COSMIC RAISE / Toshiji Katoh
- Daisuke / Y&Co.
- Debtty Daddy / sampling masters AYA
- desolation / Mr.T
- DoLL / TËЯRA (jun & NAOKI)
- Don't forget / 中山結衣
- Drop on the floor / good-cool
- EXE / Mr.T
- Feedback / Audio Highs
- FEEL IT / RAM
- Freezing atmosphere / Twin AmadeuS
- GHOST REVIVAL / L.E.D.
- GRADIUS -FULL SPEED- / Mr.T
- HI SCHOOL DREAM / PINK PONG
- HIGH / RAM
- Innocent Walls / TaQ
- JAM / TAKA with Junpei&三上
- Let's run / Mitsuto Suzuki
- LIMITED / SLAKE
- Love Is Eternity / kors k
- LOW / RAM
- Lucy / ELE BLOCK
- Narcissus At Oasis / Ryu☆
- NO DOUBT GET LOUD / ASLETICS
- No.13 / TAKA respect for J.S.B.
- One More Lovely / Risk Junk
- pandora / dj TAKA feat. Tomomi
- PLATONIC-XXX / platoniX (RB style)
- R2 / tiger YAMATO
- rainbow rainbow / Ryu☆
- Ready To Rockit Blues / SLAKE
- Rise'n Beauty / Sota feat. Cyborg Akemi
- scherzo / Osamu Kubota
- SCORE / DJ Remo-con
- Shakin' 31 / DJ Remo-con
- SHOOTING STAR / 小坂りゆ
- Smell Like This / Y&Co.
- SPACE FIGHT / AKIRA YAMAOKA
- Think of me / good-cool feat. Sana
- 一途な恋 (HYPER J-EURO MIX) / TËЯRA
- システムロマンス / ヒロシ＆チー子
- 雪月花 / Ryu☆
- どんなときも。 / Mr.T と Brother Hiro
- LOVE♥SHINE / 小坂りゆ
- one or eight / sampling masters AYA
- quasar / OutPhase
- rottel-the-Mercury / sampling masters MEGA
- Silvia Drive / dj TAKA feat. Noria
- Attitude / Y&Co.
- Monkey Dance / Y&Co.
- xenon / Mr.T
- Burning Heat! (Full Option Mix) / Mr.T with Motoaki.F
- Glorious Days / Noria
- Gravity / TaQ
- Love Me Do / AKIRA YAMAOKA
- traces / TaQ
- ZERO-ONE / Mr.T
- Colors (radio edit) / dj TAKA
- fly through the night / Mr.T
- rottel-da-sun / sampling masters MEGA
- Take It Easy / Aya
- sometime / Aya
- V / TAKA
- REINCARNATION / dj TAKA
- Hitch Hiker / good-cool
- GRADIUSIC CYBER / TAKA
- Prince on a star / SPIRITUAL RIDE
- 5.1.1. / dj nagureo
CS Original Songs
- ACID VISION / L.E.D.
- HYPE THE CORE / DJ CHUCKY
- IXION / L.E.D.
- jelly kiss -Midihead's Smack Mix- / Togo Project feat.Sana (Remixed by Midihead)
- satellite020712 from "CODED ARMS" / 猫叉Master
- Strong Woman feat.DABO / Asami
- 泰東ノ翠霞 / bermei.inazawa/feat. 霜月はるか
Happy Sky Preview Songs
- To unlock Under The Sky, complete any combination of either Arcade Mode, Dan Mode, or Expert Mode three times. Getting GAME OVER (except on the Extra Stage in Arcade Mode) causes that runthrough to not count towards your total.
- To unlock LESSON 5, complete any combination of either Arcade Mode, Dan Mode, or Expert Mode five times in a row without failing. Getting GAME OVER (except on the Extra Stage in Arcade Mode) causes that run through to not count towards your total.
- To unlock the S-RANDOM modifier, clear 12 songs with RANDOM on.
- When you unlock S-RANDOM, it automatically unlocks S-RANDOM+ as well.
Easy S-RANDOM (fewer jackhammers)
- On the music select screen in Free Mode, open either the ALL MUSIC or NEW MUSIC category.
- Highlight a song that begins with the letter S and press the Select button.
- Highlight a song that begins with the letter R and press the Select button.
- Highlight a song that begins with the letter A and press the Select button.
- Highlight a song that begins with the letter N and press the Select button.
- Turn on S-RANDOM and play your favorite song.
- Gallery Collection unlock methods
- AAA(1) - DJ LEVEL AAA
- AAA(2) - DJ LEVEL AAA
- AAA(3) - DJ LEVEL AAA
- Nix - DJ LEVEL AA
- Shem - DJ LEVEL AA
- Yuz - DJ LEVEL A
- Tekka - Clear an expert course with 100% gauge on Monday (PS2 system clock time)
- Duel - Clear an expert course with 100% gauge on Tuesday (PS2 system clock time)
- Iroha - Clear an expert course with 100% gauge on Wednesday (PS2 system clock time)
- Tsugaru - Clear an expert course with 100% gauge on Thursday (PS2 system clock time)
- Lilith - Clear an expert course with 100% gauge on Friday (PS2 system clock time)
- Erika - Clear an expert course with 100% gauge on Saturday (PS2 system clock time)
- Celica - Clear an expert course with 100% gauge on Sunday (PS2 system clock time)
- Tran(1) - Clear a song in a course with your gauge between 2-18%
- Tran(2) - Clear a song in a course with your gauge between 20-38%
- Tran(3) - Clear a song in a course with your gauge between 40-58%
- Tran(4) - Clear a song in a course with your gauge between 60-78%
- Tran(5) - Clear a song in a course with your gauge between 80-98%
- Tran(6) - Clear a song in a course with your gauge at 100%
- 1st Samurai - On your third stage in Arcade Mode, clear a Level 8 song on ANOTHER difficulty with HARD option on and a grade of A or higher. You may not use Autoscratch or 5KEYS.
- One More Lovely - Obtain 1st Samurai for your Extra Stage using the above method, then clear it on ANOTHER difficulty with HARD option on and a grade of A or higher. You may not use Autoscratch or 5KEYS.
- SP 7-kyu
- SP 6-kyu
- SP 5-kyu
- SP 4-kyu
- SP 3-kyu
- SP 2-kyu
- SP 1-kyu
- DP 5-kyu
- DP 4-kyu
- DP 3-kyu
- DP 2-kyu
- DP 1-kyu
- SP/DP 1-dan
- SP/DP 2-dan
- SP/DP 3-dan
- SP/DP 4-dan
- SP/DP 5-dan
- SP/DP 6-dan
- SP/DP 7-dan
- SP/DP 8-dan
- SP/DP 9-dan
- SP/DP 10-dan
- Dan course failure(SP) - fail a Dan course on Single mode
- Dan course failure(DP) - fail a Dan course on Double mode
- Fireboy(Red) - fail a stage during a course
- Fireboy(Green) - fail a stage during any other mode
- Password(1) - get a password for any Expert course numbered 1-8
- Password(2) - get a password for any Expert course numbered 9-16
- Password(3) - get a password for Expert course 17
- Password(4) - get a password for clearing a Dan course
- Pop - Obtain Password(1) through Password(4) gallery pictures
- Poster - (see note below)
- The 20 DJs on the gallery's big picture (which is also the cover for IIDX 10th Style) appear when you get enough DJ Points (DJPs). You get one of them every 50 DJPs on Single, thus you need 1,000 DJPs to unlock the whole group. Clearing and Full-Combo-ing songs, as well as improving grades on songs, help in getting DJPs. However, the DJP system used in CS 10th Style is totally different from the system used on AC 10th Style and later adopted by VJ Army.
- Note also that for pictures #1-13, there exist both monochrome and color versions of each picture. When you first obtain each picture, you will receive the monochrome version. On subsequent times that you receive the picture, there is a 1/4 chance that you will receive the color version instead. You can switch between the color and monochrome versions if you have obtained them both in the Gallery Collection by pressing the Start button.
- beatmania IIDX 10th Style CS official site (archived)