Artist: TAKA respect for J.S.B.
Arrangement: Takayuki Ishikawa
Length: 2:01 (beatmania IIDX), 1:30 (DanceDanceRevolution)
Genre: PROGRESSIVE BAROQUE
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 10th style
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- No.13 is a remix of Johann Sebastian Bach's Invention No. 13 in A minor (BWV 784).
- The DanceDanceRevolution series use a shorter version of No.13.
- No.13 was included as preview song in beatmania IIDX 9th style CS. To unlock it, you must beat all 67 new songs in beatmania IIDX 9th style CS, including Beyond The Earth and 炸裂！イェーガー電光チョップ！！ on any difficulty.
- No.13 is the only video in beatmania IIDX 10th style that was commissioned.
- Its video was also made very late into production of beatmania IIDX 10th style, nearly before the game came out.
- No.13 is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS from March 8th, 2017, after purchasing its NORMAL, HYPER, and ANOTHER charts for 7000, 10000, and 11500 BITs respectively.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 7+ in 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style||-||7||8||N/A||-||7||8||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||7||↑8+||N/A||-||↓6||8||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→Present||-||↑8||↑10||11||-||6||↑10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 9th style CS||-||7||7+||7+||-||6||7+||7+||-|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style CS||-||7||8||8||-||6||8||8||-|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS||3||8||10||11||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||3||8||10||11||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||8||10||11||-||6||10||12||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||107 / 0||181 / 13||293 / 6||420 / 9||- / - / -||175 / 3||275 / 2||383 / 5||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage SuperNOVA CS||1||4||7||9||-||4||6||8||-|