Genre: HARD HOUSE
Movie: VJ GYO (overlays by GOLI)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 10th style
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A remix of 雪月花 by DJ TOMO, titled 雪月花 ~DJ TOMO'S NIBURU MIX~, appears in the beatmania IIDX REMIX for 10th Success Anniversary album.
- An extended version of 雪月花 appears in Ryu☆'s first album, starmine.
- A remix by good-cool, titled 雪月花 -Double Dragon Mix-, also appears in starmine.
- According to Ryu☆, 雪月花 was based on the original version of sakura storm.
- Another remix of 雪月花 by P*Light, titled 雪月花 (P*Light Slayer Remix), appears in the beatnation Records presents "We're so Happy" special remix album, which can be obtained by pre-ordering We're so Happy in KONAMI STYLE.
- A sequel to 雪月花, titled 雪月夜, appears in REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA.
- Another remix of 雪月花 by さわわ, titled 雪月花 -さわわRemix-, appears in SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS.
- Another remix of 雪月花 by Shiron vs. Sound Artz, titled 雪月花 (Shiron & Sound Artz Remix), appears in SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN.
- Setsugekka means "The snow, the moon, and the flowers."
- 雪月花's release on CS is considered by some as an inside joke.
- 雪月花 was added to beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the January 2016 Basic Subscription Monthly Songs.
- On May 18th, 2016, it became unlockable through the Akashic Explore event for players who did not already have it.
- From November 2016, it can be purchased with BITs.
Song Production Information
I'm Ryu☆, who was able to appear once again.
This is a banging track which combines the image of snow, moon, and flowers, representing Japan's beauty, with a hard beat.
Pokopon scratches!? Although it's difficult, I'd be happy if you enjoy playing this song elegantly.
Video Production Information
Japan is a nice country.
The elegance and beauty of the four seasons has been beloved and honored by many people since ancient times, and is also occasionally said to be divine. To express that core belief, famous historical Japanese paintings and songs have tried to portray its beauty, appealing to vision and hearing through pronounced colors. This is an irreplaceable asset for Japanese people, and a wonderful gift from the past, that allows us to imagine an era we can't see anymore.
I'd like to offer a toast to Ryu☆, who has expressed a Japanese image where various modern cultures are scattered throughout the Japanese streets. It's interesting to imagine that... when IIDX is unearthed in the distant future, it will be a clue for those in the future to experience the current Japanese era. This is speedy Japanesque. It's also Ryu☆'s own style.
This song is really beautiful to play. That's right.
I selfishly added my own image to this song.
The beautiful daughter of a samurai is illuminated by the blue moon.
Thinking of a man with whom she had once grown up competing against him, she stared at the faintly breathing flowers in the garden, under the blue moonlight.
He's currently the opposing leader, who's racing through this dark night. As he dared to become a criminal, is his image reflected in her heart? Will the day come when she can compare big differences between herself and the man in this garden again? And again. In this garden. She still thinks under the moonlight that he's safe today. Praying that he values his own life more than his pride.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX 10th style difficulty rated from 1 to 8, from 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards.
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style||-||6||8||N/A||-||7||8||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||6||↑8+||N/A||-||7||8||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→Present||-||6||↑10||12||-||↑8||↑10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style CS||3||6||8||8||-||7||8||8||-|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS||3||6||10||12||-||8||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||3||6||10||12||-||8||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||10||12||-||8||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||6||10||12||-||-||-||-||-|