Composition/Arrangement: OutPhase (dj TAKA & TaQ)
Recording & Mixing: "hazzy" Naitou, TaQ
VJ: VJ GYO
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 9th style
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- quasar originally had a generic video in beatmania IIDX 9th style, and received a unique video in beatmania IIDX 10th style. This unique video also appears in beatmania IIDX 9th style CS.
- This is somewhat notable considering that sync had a similar series of events.
- In the arcade release of beatmania IIDX 9th style, quasar was part of an infamous bug in which choosing the song occasionally crashed the game. This bug was fixed in future beatmania IIDX arcade releases, and does not appear in the console version of beatmania IIDX 9th style.
- quasar was one of the qualifying round songs in the KONAMI Arcade Championship 2013 for beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA.
- quasar has appeared in every DP Kaiden course in the arcade beatmania IIDX titles since it was introduced in beatmania IIDX 13 Distorted.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 7+ in 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in 11 IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 from 12 HAPPY SKY onwards.
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 9th style||-||6||7+||N/A||7||7+||N/A|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style||-||6||8||N/A||7||8||N/A|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||6||8||N/A||7||↑8+||N/A|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→Present||-||6||↑9||11||7||11||12|
|beatmania IIDX 9th style CS||-||6||7+||7+||7||7+||7+|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style CS||-||6||8||8||7||8||8|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD CS||3||6||9||11||7||11||12|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||3||6||9||11||7||11||12|