Artist: teranoid feat.MC Natsack
Vocals: MC Natsack
Genre: NUSTYLE GABBA
VJ: F-FLY (animations by GOLI)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Yeah-Yeah (x 3) Yeh-yeh-Yeah! Yeah-Yeah (x 2) [inaudible sentence, ending with "and take you high"] Come on! (x 3) This is a nuuu style: gigadelic! Come on! Come on! New style has commenciiiing.... The H! The A! The R! The D! The C! The O! The R! The E! Hardcore to the floor Hardcore to the floor Everybody to the floor [inaudible sentence, starting with "Natsack"]
Song Connections / Remixes
- An extended version of gigadelic, titled gigadelic (original extended), can be found on teranoid's album teranoid underground edition.
- A remix of gigadelic by DJ CHUCKY, titled gigadelic (DJ Chucky Remix), can be found on teranoid's album teranoid overground edition 1.04.
- Another remix of gigadelic by Hate, titled gigadelic -stance xxxx-, appears in SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-.
- Another remix of gigadelic by ikaruga_nex, titled gigadelic(m3rkAb4# R3m!x), appears in SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS.
- Another remix of gigadelic by かめりあ, titled gigadelic (かめりあ's "The TERA" RMX), appears in SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS.
- gigadelic's lyrics are more clearly heard in the OST version of gigadelic than in the in-game version.
- An updated version of gigadelic featuring Kent Alexander, titled gigadelic 2017 feat.Kent Alexander, appears on kors k's tenth album, S2TB Files6:teranoid.
- gigadelic marks MC Natsack's first appearance in BEMANI.
- According to fans who attended the event held in Tokyo, teranoid was speculated to be a fairly pretty woman that performed gigadelic, along with a hardcore remix of a LIA song. It was later revealed that teranoid is Kosuke Saito, though, disproving the rumor.
- gigadelic received a Double ANOTHER chart in beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS.
- gigadelic received a new BEGINNER chart in beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS.
- gigadelic is one of two songs to have a Level 10 Double NORMAL chart, the other being QQQ.
- gigadelic was added to beatmania IIDX INFINITAS on October 5th, 2016 as part of the October 2016 Basic Subscription Monthly Songs.
- From August 2017, it can be purchased with BITs.
Song Production Information
gigadelic, a word born somewhere between the word derrick (as in a crane) and the word delicate. Its meaning is a mixture of moving and breaking large things while still being able to show a delicate side.
The hardcore sound doesn't appeal to lots of people, so as a hardcore DJ I'm rather lonely. I dropped the Hoover sound effect from my αjuno2 into this to create some totally heinous Nu-style. Anyone familiar with the hardcore scene knows who MC Natsack is; he was kind enough to MC for this track. Thanks so much for the help! I hope everyone can get an appreciation for hardcore from this song's heavy beating. hehehe
It looks like this song's going to be really hard, so I'll probably sneak into game centers to go see it *g*
Video Production Information
This guy is dangerous. He appeared with a thud. He looks pretty young. Fine sounds, careful timing, song composition ... with a thud. The second half is the best part. But ... it'll probably be really fricking hard. That's kind of depressing.
In that sort of heavy mood I drew a robot. A kind of suspicious looking one. People wondered if it was from Hagaren (Hagane no Renkinjutsushi/Fullmetal Alchemist) at the location tests. Sorry, I haven't read that. It looks like JONY on staff likes it, though. Well, as for WASHA on the programming staff, he'd go on about ? zone, and get a far-off look in his eye, and his glasses would glint. That's it! If that's the case, I also have lots of good memories. ? zone is great. ... err, sorry for that unrelated geek talk. It's all totally unrelated to the image, but it's that kind of feeling. It's a heavy song. Everyone should play the second half "ultra".
... but man, are there people who can easily clear this song?
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||※1||7||8+||N/A||-||8||8+||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY||-||↑8||↑11||12||-||↑9||12||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD→15 DJ TROOPERS||-||8||↑12||12||-||↑10||12||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS||-||8||12||12||-||10||12||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→18 Resort Anthem||3||8||12||12||-||10||12||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle→Present||3||↑9||12||12||-||10||12||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS||※3||7||8+||8+||-||8||8+||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||※3||8||12||12||-||10||12||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||9||12||12||-||10||12||12||-|
※ Denotes chart is different from the later BEGINNER chart:
- IIDX RED AC/CS: Total notes: 410.
- EMPRESS CS: Total notes: 333.