Not to be confused with QQ.
Song Connections / Remixes
- An extended version of QQQ appears in TaQ's album bounce connected.
- "QQQ" is pronounced "san-kyuu" (literally, "3-Q") in Japanese. This is the same as the Japanese pronunciation of "thank you", hence the pun at the end of TaQ's production notes.
- At the time of its release, QQQ held the record for the most notes of any Double NORMAL chart in beatmania IIDX, with 1016 notes, becoming the first NORMAL chart to pass 1000 notes, and currently has the most notes of any arcade original Double NORMAL beatmania IIDX song.
- QQQ's note record was not beaten for five years before it was finally beaten by Scripted Connection⇒ A's Double NORMAL chart from beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY CS, which has 1079 notes; the latter song was then beaten by VOX UP's original Double NORMAL chart in beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS's 1105 notes.
- QQQ's Double NORMAL chart is one of only two NORMAL charts in beatmania IIDX to be rated 10, along with gigadelic's Double NORMAL chart.
- QQQ received a different BEGINNER chart in beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS, replacing the old one.
Song Production Information
I feel this is a track where TaQ tries to discover a new sense of self. Normally, a direction is created in an original composition through conference between the director and composer. However, I'm not sure that sort of is what comes through in TaQ's work this time.
"Diligence is not an accomplishment of its own; every once in a while you have to goof off. People roll around in laughter, wolves howl. Rhythms go mad and lose their order. A silly song deserves a silly title. But there is nothing more brutal than explaining a joke. To everyone who has supported me for the last two years, QQQ!"
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 7+ from 5th through 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 5th style||-||5||7||N/A||-||6||7||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 6th style||-||5||7||N/A||-||6||↑7+||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style||-||5||7||N/A||-||6||↓7||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 9th style→10th style||-||5||7||N/A||-||6||7||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||5||7||N/A||-||↑8||↑8+||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→Present||-||5||↑8||10||-||↑10||↑12||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 5th style CS||※2||5||7||N/A||-||6||7||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style CS||※2||5||7||7||-||6||7+||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS||3||5||8||10||-||10||12||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||5||8||10||-||-||-||-||-|
※ This chart is different from its later console appearance (total notes: 384).